»♠«Cinquanta:Test 2

Finally!!! I has finish it. 3550 words minus My babbling and the recap.

This chapter is dedicated for both sweetieAElover1114 and @PazoWritter for commenting on the sneak peak.

By by the way sorry for any grammar and spelling error.
Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nice to meet you miss Slayer. My friend call me Akashi. So you can call me Akashi too because I know we'll become friend at the end of the day" he winked at me.

"Now that I know all your name,I'll start the test in 15 minutes. You can prepare yourself"

»♣«

»♠«Cinquanta:Test 2

Scarlett's POV

"are you guys ready?"

I give Kent a nod and swing my scythe in front of me,before looking at the peoples that I'll be testing for today. Can't wait to put them into their places where they belong.

when everyone have confirm that they are ready,Alejandro look at me. "Do you have any last word to them Slayer?"

I put the tip of the scythe down,so it touch the ground. "Attack me like you want to kill me"

"Wouldn't you die?" Kagami look at me with puppy eyes.

I chuckled "I doubt you can kill me with the level you're in right now. Scratch...maybe but to hurt me that bad...not a chance"

"Don't blame us if you end up at the hospital bed Slayer" Akito glared at me.

"We'll see"

"Okay everyone take your place. I'll start the countdown right now" Kent.

Like the first test,I stand at the middle of the training hall. Rei and the other Sinner was standing near the wall to watch the fight and interfere if they need. Because I was fighting against odd number,Akito will be standing alone on the corner while the other pair up.

"5...4...3...2...1! May Slayer identity being reveal!!" I turned to look at Kent when he said that. He just give me a smile.

I swing the scythe just in time to block both Benson and Kagami sword attack. I smirked under the cloth. I push both of them off me. I attempt to make they fall but they managed to regain their balance and stood up.

I can feel someone behind me,I turned around and ready to hit them with the scythe staff. That person fall to the ground with a thud. When I turned around I saw Toudo on his back at the ground.

I was about to ran at Toudo to finish him off but there a flash on my right. The flash blind me temporary,it make me use the cloak to cover my face. Because of the distraction I didn't realize something wrapped around my left leg until it was to late. My leg was pull forward making me fall on my butt.

 My leg was pull forward making me fall on my butt