🦋Explain🦋

(2 weeks later)

Jisungs Pov:
For the past couple weeks, me and Minho haven't spoke at all, besides in class when it was about math. And stealing glanced every one in awhile but looking away right away.

Because of this, I always try to leave the class first and I don't let myself get stuck, staying behind. Leaving before he can call out to me which I've noticed he's tried to do.

I can't face him.. not yet.

"Hanni, what are you doing for lunch?" Hyunjin came running up
to me, throwing his arm around my shoulder.

Hyunjin and I have been hanging out more recently since everything happened. He's been helping me out a lot and stays with me almost 24/7. It's comforting having him around.

"Well be with you guys of course." I chuckled.

"Well.. how about you and me eat lunch on the roof today.... alone?"

"Sure! I'll meet you up there after second period." I gave him a big smile.

He returned the smile, "Great! I'll see you then. Have a good second period."

I laughed to myself, 'yeah right.. i hate second period.'

Hyunjin and I parted ways after he walked me to class and gave me a hug.

Minho's Pov:
Two weeks. The worst two weeks of my life. Jisung had been avoiding me at all costs and he hadn't even tried to communicate back with me.

It was so hard to keep myself together. Everyday I had to get out of bed, get ready like every other day, and go to school and see him in my class.

Everyday since then, his friend Hyunjin had been walking him to my class. And every now and then, I'd also see Jisung walking Hyunjin to my fourth period class.

It made me so jealous and upset seeing them together. Knowing that they've been around each other a lot more often.

Today, I saw Hyunjin, once again, dropping off Jisung for my class. Except today, I saw Hyunjin wrap his arms around Jisungs waist and pull him into a hug. A hug that was too close for my comfort.

Jisung walked into the class and took his seat next to Felix. He spared one small glance at me but turned away quickly, looking down into his bag.

Through the whole class, I couldn't stop thinking about the way Hyunjin had his arms around Jisung. I couldn't stop thinking about the cowardliness in myself for not confessing to Jisung. I couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful Jisung always looked. I couldn't stop thinking about Jisung.

I need to stop this. I need to suck it up and just tell Jisung. I can't stand this anymore. I need him.

As class was starting to end and students were packing up, I called Jisung before he could leave, "Jisung, can you stay for a minute after class?"

I could see Jisung tense up and become flustered, "U-uh.. s-sure." He then turned to Felix and said his goodbye.

After everyone left, it was just me and Jisung now.

"W-why did you need me to stay?"

I took a deep breath, and asked him to sit down at his desk. I took the seat next to him, where Felix would sit.
"I-I need to tell you something" I cleared my throat trying to keep myself from stuttering again.

"Listen, Mr. Lee.. I don't think I can hear anything from you r-right now." He tilted his head down and I could see his eyes starting to tear up.

"No no, Hanni.. please just listen to me." I tried to take ahold of his hand but he quickly snapped it away.

"No Minho! You don't understand.." he was now starting to cry, "I told you I liked you and you left me! Minho.. you left me! You promised you wouldn't! and then you did." He started to hit my chest over and over as he cried out his frustrations.

I quickly took a hold of his face, cupping his cheeks into my hands. "Jisung!" He stopped hitting my chest and looked up to me with tears in his eyes. "I like you too!"

"W-what?" He stuttered out as he looked up with soft eyes.

"I-I like you Hanni.. I wanted to tell you for soo soo long. I wanted to tell you that night b-but I was a coward and stupid. I was too worried about all the turn outs that I ignored yours and my feelings... I want to be with you Jisung. Only if you'll have me?"

A wide smile stretched across Jisungs face, and he started crying more.

"W-wait.. why are you crying?" I quickly wiped away his tears.

"I'm happy Minho."

"Then why are there tears?"

"They're happy tears. I've wanted to hear you say that for almost a month now.."

I felt a smile spread across my face. I quickly pressed my lips onto Jisungs, pouring my all into it. He responded to the kiss with just as much passion.

Jisung climbed onto my lap, not separating our lips as we kissed.

I then pulled away from him and looked into his sparkling eyes, "Jisung... I love you."

His eyes lit up more then they already had and smiled brightly. "I. Love. You. Too." He said each word in between kissing me.

I felt happiness serge inside of me and grabbed onto his cheek and rested my other hand on his waist, pulling him into another kiss.

A kiss that confirmed our feelings and desires.

Thank you for reading!!!!