🦋So.. Yes?🦋

(The next week; Friday)
Jisungs Pov:
It was almost a week since me and Minho did it in the storage closet. To be honest, I'm still kind of sore. When I had taken a shower and checked down there, my hole was pretty swollen. I hadn't tore or anything, Minho was very careful. He just went a little too rough. But I like rough.

We hadn't had sex at all this week because he refused to do it with me if I was still recovering from the last time. I tried lying the other day but when he pulled my pants down and saw I was still a bit swollen, he stopped.

Now, I was sitting in his class eyeing him down while biting down on the pen that was in my mouth. He looked really hot today, although he was dressed the way he usually did. A button up with black jeans. Sounds basic, I know, but it fit him so well. The shirt always had the top three buttons undone and the sleeves were always rolled up, so he was showing a good amount of skin.

Just thinking about how he looked was turning me on. I started squeezing my legs together and bit down harder onto my pen.

Then the bell rang. Perfect.

"You ready to go Hanni?" Felix grabbed his stuff.

"You go ahead. I'm going to finish packing my stuff then go to the bathroom."

"Okay. See you in the cafeteria." And with that Felix left with the rest of the students.

Minho walked up to me after everyone left. I pretended to be uninterested and continued packing my things.

"Look at me." I felt him grab onto my chin to pull my face up to look at his.

"Yes Mr. Lee?"

He smirked at me before placing his hands onto my table and leaning down, "You should try to control yourself during class."

He looked down to see the bulge in my pants I had gotten from checking him out.

"It's hard to... You look really good today." I fake pouted, trying to act cute and innocent.

He bit down on his lip, "Are you recovered yet?"

Should I lie? No, he'll end up figuring out. "Close. Still a bit swollen. But I'll definitely be good by this weekend."

He hummed, "Well I have a question for you then."

"Yes?"

"What are your plans tomorrow?"

"That's when homecoming is. I'm planning on going with my friends, why?"

He leaned down more so now he was centimeters away from my face, "I wanna fuck you at homecoming."

I gulped down hard, I bet he heard it. "L-like at the dance? Here at school?"

"You act like we haven't already fucked at school." He laughed, "But no. Not at the school. I wanna fuck you on a proper bed."

"Well lucky you." I gave him a sly smirk as I leaned into him making our lips graze against each other, "My mom is out of town till next week taking care of my grandma."

"Ahh, so that's why she isn't here?"

"Mhm.. So I have the house all to myself this weekend."

Minho sighed and took a breath. He seemed skeptical about the idea of fucking at my house but he agreed in the end. "Okay. I'll meet you in the parking lot and we'll go to your house."

"Okay, sounds good." I smiled before finally closing the miniature gap between our lips.

He brought his hand up to my cheek and rested it there as his other kept him balanced on the table. But he then pulled away before I could deepen the kiss, "Mm okay. We shouldn't take this any further right now, I won't be able to hold myself back."

I groaned at his words but he was right, we should wait till this weekend.

I pulled away too and sat back down. Minho came around the desk and sat next to me.

I ended up staying in his classroom for the rest of lunch and studying a bit with him during my off. Of course, we ended up making out a few times but that was it. We weren't going to risk going any further in the classroom.

The rest of the school day passed and I was now doing a little spa night before tomorrow.

I know me and Minho have already had sex but tomorrow we get to do it in a proper bed.

Shit, that reminds me! I should probably clean my room. I don't want him thinking I'm a slob.

After cleaning my room and finishing up my little spa night, I went to bed early to rest myself for tomorrow since it's going to be wild.

(Next day)
Today I slept in till around noon since I had nothing better to do.

My friends were planning on coming by around 2 this afternoon so we could hang out before getting ready for homecoming.

Time skip~

"Your favorite bitches are here!" Felix, Hyunjin, and Seungmin came charging through my door, almost breaking it off the hinges. Felix was carrying a fucking suitcase full of who knows what.. or who. Maybe theres a dead body in there? Who knows.

"Hey hoes!" I greeted them with a big hug.

"Let's go to your room!! This suitcase weighs a ton!" I took one side of the suitcase so me and Felix could get it upstairs and to my room.

When we dropped it on the ground, it made a huge thud that shook the whole house. "Jeez, what's in that?"

"Makeup, hair stuff, clothes, movies, all the basic needs!"

"Are you staying somewhere or something?"

"Yeah? I thought we all agreed on staying at Hyunjins tonight?"

"Oh shit. I forgot about that." I groaned.

"So does that mean you aren't coming?" Seungmin looked up at me from my bed.

"I'm sorry guys, I can't.. I have plans."

"Mm.. With that college guy? Minho? Was it?"

I laughed and scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Fine. I see how it is. Go spend time with whoever this Minho guy is." Seungmin crossed his arms and flipped his head up.

"Don't be like that! I'm still spending all of homecoming with you guys!"

They all mumbled, "I guess."

"Fine. Just as long as we have a good time at homecoming together then I guess I don't care what you do after." Felix shrugged.

After we settled that, we continued on with our day. We watched some movies, and ate something before we got ready.

We all had nice suits on that were black and white obviously. But we topped them off with our own type of shoes.

I wore one pink and one green sparkly converse platforms. While Hyunjin and Seungmin just worse white ones. Felix went a little dressy and wore ball room shoes. Weirdo.

"Okay, everyone ready?"

"Yes! Let's go!"

Now for a wild night ahead of us!

Thank you for reading!!!