🦋Epilogue🦋

9 years later

Third Person Pov;

"Seo-joon! Soo-ah! get your asses down here! count down will start in t-minus 20 MINUTES! Bring Ju-woon and Ha-Jun with you!" Jisung screamed form the bottom of the stairs.

"Baby, calm down! We still have time till the countdown.. let them take their time." Minho came up behind his husband and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"I know but i want to make sure we are all together!" Jisung pouted and crossed his arm like a child.

Minho chuckled at his attitude, "Baby, you're acting younger than our children."

Jisung gasped and turned around to land a punch on Minho's chest, "Shut up! What's wrong with me wanting them to come spend some family time with all of us? All of our friends are here and I want us all to be together."

Minho leaned down and left a soft kiss on Jisung's lips, "Okay baby, I understand. Now let's get back to everyone, I bet the kids will be down soon."

And it was as if on queue, the four children came running down the stairs. Minho and Jisungs youngest, Soo-ah of five years old, was going step by step while hanging onto the railing since her legs were so tiny. Their oldest, Seo-Joon of 10 years, ran downstairs along with Felix and Chan's kid, Ju-woon.

Ju-woon who is also 10 years old, came sprinting down the stairs like a track-star. He was exactly like Felix; their personalities mirrored each others perfectly. The only thing that made them different was Ju-woon had Chan's protective characteristic.

Hyunjin and Jeongin also had two little ones, one of them being Ha-Joon, who was the same age as Soo-ah. He too was hanging onto the railing of the stairs, giggling like crazy with a huge smile on his face. Their other little one, was a baby girl named Yeona. She was the most precious little girl who had the funniest expressions.. Everyone knew she was going to be exactly like Hyunjin.

As for Seungmin and Changbin, they finally confessed to each other about six years ago and now are newlyweds! They are in contact with an adoption center at the moment, and have been talking to a sweet little girl named Jamie.

Everything was looking up for everyone and they were all beyond happy with their exceptional lives.

"Hey! be careful running!" Felix scolded Ju-woon.

"Sorry mommy!" Ju-woon said quickly before running off again with the other kids, into the living room.

"That's new." Jisung laughed as he walked up to an annoyed Felix.

"Yeah, he started calling me that like two weeks ago and it's kind of just stuck." Felix shrugged.

Jisung patted Felix on the back, "It's okay. I get called mama because Minho decided it would be a good idea to start calling me that." Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Yeah but you love it." Minho chuckled as he wrapped an arm around Jisungs waist. Jisung only blushed and rolled his eyes, once again.

Yes, Minho was still able to make Jisung blush like crazy. They've been together for 13 years, and married for eight of those. And Minho has never failed to put a blush on Jisungs face and make his heart flutter. That's what made their marriage so great. Sure they had the occasional arguments and of course have been beyond pissed at each other, but it never broke then apart. They vowed in their wedding to stay together forever and they never plan to break that vow.

"Guys! 10 minutes till countdown!" Hyunjin yelled from the living room where everyone was standing around the tv, waiting for the clock to hit midnight, and the new year to start.