🦋Acceptance🦋

Jisungs Pov:

"Lix.. Come in." I stepped aside to let the freckled boy in.

"Thanks.." He smiled barely making eye contact with me.

He stepped in taking his shoes off and I helped him with his coat and scarf, hanging it by the door. "Well, follow me."

Since I didn't know my way around the house and I wasn't in the mood to use my brain to find the living room, we just went into the kitchen.

"Uh.. you can sit at the counter."

Felix nodded before taking his seat. I stood across the counter, leaning against it facing him.

"So.. where is he?" Felix asked shyly.

I gulped almost forgetting we were in Minho's house, "He's um.. upstairs.. putting a shirt on." I averted my eyes downward instantly regretting the way I phrased my words.

"W-were you guys..?" Felix moved his hands around indicating it.

"No! no no.. not at all. I just told him he should be presentable for you."

Felix nodded his head in understanding.

"So.. what'd you need to tell me? That had to be one on one."

Felix took a deep breath, looking up to me, "We should wait for Mr. Lee.. I want to talk to both of you.."

"O-okay.. He should be dow-" Before I finished my sentence, I heard Minho clear his throat as he entered in the kitchen.

He walked over, stopping next to me with his hands in the pockets of his sweats. "Hi Felix."

"H-hi Mr.Lee.."

"Felix, please, call me Minho. We aren't in school right now." He smiled.

"O-of course M-Minho."

I smiled up to Minho. I loved how polite and mature be was. He had good nature and was caring to people, no matter what.

"Why'd you need to come see us Felix?" Minho asked, interrupting my thoughts about him.

"W-well.." Felix cleared his throat and sat up straight, "I wanted to talk to you guys about whatever is happening here." Felix pointed between us.

I felt like now he was only here to scold us more and make us feel worse, "What about it?" I said annoyed, leaning towards him.

Felix put his hands up and waved them around, "Wait wait. Don't get a stick up your ass Hanni! I'm here to say..." Felix grasped his hands together and breathed sharply, "I-I'm happy for you Hanni."

"What?" I asked leaning my ear towards him, thinking I must have heard him wrong.

"I said, I'm happy for you Hanni."

"No no, I heard that. But like what do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Look Hanni.. I still see this risky as hell." Felix looked between us, "But I've also never seen you this happy.. And what kind of friend would I be to keep you from it?"

I was in complete awe. I felt like my knees were about to give out from shock, but before they could, I felt Minho wrap his arm around my waist. I looked up, making eye contact as he smiled at me.

As soon as I felt my knees were stable enough, I ran out of Minho's arms and around the counter to Felix. I jumped on him, bringing him into the biggest hug. My head nuzzled into his shoulder as I squeezed tighter with the biggest smile on my face.