👀 Again? 👀

SMUTT WARNINGGGGG

Jisungs Pov:
Minho started to aggressively suck onto my bottom lip, pulling me more into his body.

"M-Minho.. we can't. We're in your classroom."

Minho groaned as he tried to reattach our lips, "I don't care. Let's just do it quick."

"Are you sure?" I looked down to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yes. We'll be quick baby.. and no one will know." He smiled as he leaned in taking my lips onto his.

I hummed in satisfaction as our lips moved together in a dance only made for us. Minho soon grazed his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I declined, wanting to tease him a bit.

Minho groaned and then pulled away making a pout, "Don't tease me."

I laughed to myself and closed my mouth into a tight smirk.

"Oh, you wanna be like that.. okay then."

Minho started to move his hips underneath me, making me start to grow hard.

He attached his lips onto my neck, kissing and sucking as he continued to grind up.

"M-minho ahh~"

I felt him smirk as he sucked harder onto my neck.

"Daddy~~ s-stop teasing and touch me.. ahh~!"

"Mm you're lucky I want you so badly." Minho growled into my ear and swiftly lifted me onto the desk.

He kissed me quickly before trailing his lips down my body and stopping at the hem of my pants. He looked up asking if he could remove my pants and I quickly nodded.

He unbuckled my pants and pulled them down quickly along with my boxers. I gasped at the sudden action and moved my hips forward at the sudden air touching my twitching member.

"Mm baby, you're leaking already?" Minho took a hold of my dick and pumped it slowly as he looked up into my eyes.

"ahh~ d-daddy.."

Minho smirked up at me before wrapping his warm mouth around me and sucked as he held eye contact.

He hummed as he began to take my length into his mouth, with my legs resting on his shoulders.

He gagged a bit as I felt my dick reach the back of his throat. I couldn't help but to grab onto his hair and thrust my hips forward, feeling his tongue drag along my cock.

I bit hard onto my lip to hold back my moans so no one would hear me. Minho started to bob his head up and down fast, causing my dick to start twitching as I felt myself about to release. "Ahh~ I'm cumming.."

I released into his mouth as I moaned under my breath, still biting onto my lip.

Minho waisted no time spiting my cum out onto his hand and spread it around my hole, lubing me up with the white substance. He stuck his index and middle finger into me but looked up to me confused. (sorry, this made me cringgee 😭)

"You're pretty loose baby.. don't tell me you fucked someone else?"

I frantically shook my head as I started to blush, "You were the last.."

Minho looked up to me from in between my legs and smiled, "aww baby.. did you finger yourself?"

I felt my face turn red as I slowly nodded my head, "I-I missed daddy's dick.."

Minho smirked up before standing up in-front of me and pulling his pants and boxers down, revealing his hard. "You won't need to miss it any longer."

Without warning, Minho shoved himself inside of me, earning a near scream from me. Minho placed his hand over my mouth, "Shh baby, you need to stay quiet."

I nodded my head as he kept his hand over my mouth and thrust into me hard but slow.

"Baby, you feel so good." Minho groaned lowly into my ear.

"Daddy~?"

"Yes baby?"

"I wanna ride you."

Minho stopped thrusting into me and pulled out, sitting himself back onto the chair my best friend sits in during this class.

I smirked to myself knowing if Felix knew I was fucking our teacher in his spot, he'd flip shit.

I climbed on top of Minho, placing my arms on his shoulders as I lowered myself onto his dick.

I stopped half way, trying to keep my moans in. Minho had lost patience and pushed me down all the way, feeling his dick hit the deepest parts of me. "Ahh~!"

"Move baby."

I started to slowly bounce up and down on his dick, biting hard on my lip causing it to bleed.

Minho noticed and set his hand on the side of my face, pulling me into kiss him, muffling my moans.

I started to ride him faster and faster, also feeling him thrust up making me moan into his mouth from the speed and pleasure.

As I felt myself nearing my high, I heard a sound I wished I had never had to hear.

"What."

"The."

"Fuck."

Me and Minho quickly pulled away from each other and looked over to my friends standing in the doorway. "Shit shit shit. No. Not again."

Minho quickly slid out of me as I stood up. I threw my clothes on quickly and ran to my friends before they could leave.

I took all their hands and dragged them into the room and quickly closed the door after looking around the hall to make sure no else was there.

"What do you mean again?" Seungmin asked.

"Thats what your wondering? Dude I'm wondering why your fucking our teacher!" Hyunjin pointed up towards me and Minho.

"Guys.. the real problem is that's where I sit in this class! Now there's sex germs all over my desk." Felix exclaimed.

Me and Minho looked at each other with fear in our eyes but also somewhat relief because these were the most idiotic people alive.

"So? Do you want to explain to us why the fuck our teachers dick was in your ass?!" Hyunjin stepped forward, and different from the others, he looked mad.

It honestly scared me hearing the tone of his voice and what he said made me feel like a slut.

"C-can you guys p-please just sit down.. and let me explain."

"Fine." Seungmin and Hyunjin went and sat down at two desks next to each other.

"I'm scared to sit at a desk." Felix looked over to me.

"Why?"

"I don't know what other desks you guys were doing the nasties on."

My face grew bright red as I looked over to Minho, who's face was also just as red.

"J-just sit down Felix.. we only had sex once in here."

"On my desk." Felix scoffed before sitting next to the other boys. While me and Minho stood in front of the desks they sat at.

We looked like parents scolding our children. Hmm, that sounds nice actually.. Never mind that, back to the situation at hand.

"So? are you going to explain to us what's going on?"

Thank you for reading!!!!