🦋Compromise🦋

Jisung's Pov:

"So.. Why'd you want to talk to me?" I kept my head down, looking into my tea cup.

"I wanted to talk to you about earlier.. with what happened."

"What about it? Did you call me over just to rub it in my face?" I could feel the tears threatening to escape my eyes.

"Not at all Hanni.. I-I wanted to start over."

I looked up to him with confusion clearly written all over my face, "What?"

He sighed and came around the counter, taking the seat next to me. He held his hand out, "I'm Minho. Not Mr. Lee nor your teacher."

I took his hand and shook it with confusion still clear on my face, "Um.. I'm Jisung. Not your student?"

Minho smiled at me, "Nice to meet you."

"Minho.. I'm really confused right now?"

He took a deep breath and locked eyes with me, "I want to start over."

"You said that.. Can you elaborate please?"

"When we first met, we were teacher and student. We happened to get into an 'inappropriate' relationship, so people would say. So I'm starting it over. You are just you, not my student. I am just me, Minho, not your teacher. Do you see what I'm getting at?"

I raised my eyebrow slightly somewhat understanding but still a bit confused, "I think I'm catching on?"

Minho took a hold of my hands, "Jisung. What I'm saying is when you are you, and I am Minho.. I want us to be together. But when we are in school, I am Mr. Lee and you are my student. In school, we let your friends think we broke up and stop seeing each other at school. Instead we see each other outside of school as Jisung and Minho. Just two guys that are in love with a somewhat normal relationship."

"Ahh okay, I see. So you want to act like we've broken up so my friends lay off, but in reality we are still together on the low?"

Minho laughed at me repeating literally everything he had just said, "Yes dummy."

"Hey! Don't call me dummy. If I'm dumb that means you suck at your job."

"For your information, I am very good at my job. It's your other teachers that suck at their jobs. They are the ones who made you a dummy."

"You're not wrong, I guess." I smiled at him, "You are definitely the best teacher out there." I slid my hand into his, interlocking our fingers together.

"Am I really?" He smiled looking down at our hands.

"Yes." I looked up to him admiring his features as he softly smiled, playing with my fingers.

I smiled to myself as I looked at Minho. He was so beautiful and I couldn't believe I was able to have him to myself. "Minho?"

He looked up with sweet eyes and a smile, "Yes baby?"

"I love you." I smiled as I felt my cheeks blush.

He smiled widely and set his hand on my cheek, caressing it, "I love you too." He leaned in and set a soft peck onto my lips.

He connected our foreheads and smiled at me, making sure to lock eyes.

I let my head rest in his hand and lean up against his forehead. "Can we stay like this forever?"

"I wish we could.. But you should probably get home before your mom."

I groaned as I leaned into Minho's chest, "Why can't I just say I'm staying at some friends house and stay here?"