🦋Run away🦋

Third Person Pov:
Minho ran after Jisung as he walked out of the school doors and down the road. "Jisung! Wait up."

Jisung stopped once they were down the street from the school. He turned around and faced Minho with dried tears on his face, "Minho... Can I stay with you please? Just for tonight.."

Minho was honestly hesitant about answering the question. He didn't want to make matters worse and he definitely didn't want Rosie to be more mad at Jisung. But he couldn't say no to Jisung in this state.

He decided that he'd let Jisung stay the night tonight... but for the last time. "Yes you can."

The boys ended up at Minho's house later in the day after they had gone on a walk and stopped at a park for a few hours so Jisung could calm down and Minho could gather his thoughts.

Jisung and Minho stepped into Minho's house, taking off their coats and shoes.

Minho glanced to the younger but turned away scratching the nape of his neck, "Do you want anything to eat or something?"

Jisung nodded his head and smiled weakly, "Please.. That'd be nice."

"Okay, uh.. Follow me." Minho took a hold of Jisung's hand and lead him into the kitchen and sat the younger down at the counter.

He walked back into the kitchen and loosened his tie and unbuttoned the top few buttons. "What'd you like to eat?"

"Whatever is fine. Make what you feel like making." Jisung gestured his hand for Minho to continue doing what he was doing.

"Does kimchi fried rice sound good with you?" Minho asked softly.

"Sure." Jisung nodded.

The environment around the two slowly started to turn into something upsetting. They weren't talking to each other and everything felt so forced. Jisung was so uncomfortable and felt like he was going to cry thinking about how this night was going to end.

Jisung sniffled as a quiet sob escaped his mouth from beginning to cry, which caught Minho's attention. He immediately dropped what he was doing and ran around the counter to Jisung, taking ahold of his face, "Jisung baby.. what's wrong?"

Jisung began to sob more and more, trying to catch his breath as he spoke, "I-I know w-where this is g-going minho... w-why don't you j-just get it over with already!?" he tried to yell out but his sobs failed him.

"Baby, what are you talking about?" Minho looked at the younger with concern and a loving gaze.

"Y-you know w-what I'm ta-talking about! J-just end it already! I know that's what you want to do!" Jisung was now able to yell out threw hard sobs.

Minho bit down on his lip as he could feel the tears beginning to fall down his face. He really didn't want to do this, he really didn't... but it's Jisungs future their talking about here. Minho couldn't care less about his own career and job, but Jisungs future? He refuses to fuck that up. "J-Jisung.. you know why we have to.. I can't be the reason you have no future."

"But what's my future without you Minho?! I-I don't know what I'd do with myself without you..." Jisung cried out.

"I know baby.. I know.. B-but in order for you to have a life without consequences, you n-need to let me go.." Minho held onto Jisung face, nearly sobbing as he spewed out his defense.

"Minho.. Please don't.. Don't leave me.. I'm begging you.. Please."

"I have no choice baby... If I could, I'd stay with you forever but you deserve to have a happy and successful life Ji.. I'm doing this because I love you soo soo much and I'm going to put whats best for you before myself..."

Jisung looked into Minho's eyes, seeing nothing but pain and sadness. This was hurting Minho just as much, if not more, than Jisung. And the younger could clearly see that, that's why he decided to not fight back anymore. Jisung leaned in, softly setting his lips onto Minho's, "Okay.." he said in a whisper.

Minho looked up to him with confusion. Jisung gulped, "We'll end it.. for each other. B-but, I have one more thing to ask of you..."

"Yes?" Minho choked out, barely able to stop himself from stuttering.

"Let me spend this last night with you... Please?"

Minho nodded his head, "Of course Ji.."

Jisung leaned in, burying his face into Minho's chest as Minho pressed his lips against the top of Jisungs head.

They were crying into each others embrace. Feeling the loneliness already creeping in on them... and the heart break that would tear them both apart.

After the boys had cried till they couldn't anymore, Minho finished making them their dinner which they ate in silence while watching a movie together.

They wanted to spend this night taking in the warm feeling that they would soon loose. The feeling that they both could never get enough of..

It was starting to get late and they decided it was time to go to sleep. They made their way into Minho's room. Minho gave Jisung one of his hoodies to sleep in, which Jisung hesitantly took to wear.

The boys crawled into the bed, laying down on their sides, facing each other, only looking into each others eyes.

Minho slowly lifted his hand up to Jisung's face, taking a strand of his hair and tucking it behind his ear and then left his hand to rest on Jisungs cheek. "I'll always love you Jisung. Please don't forget that."

Jisung rubbed his lips together as his eyebrows furrowed into a frown. He set his hand on top of Minho's that was still on his cheek, "I'll never forget Minho. I love you more than anything."

The boys smiled sadly to each other. Minho leaned in and set a kiss on top of the youngers forehead before pulling Jisung into his arms. Jisung gladly cuddled into Minho, wrapping his arms around the olders torso.

Minho ran his fingers threw Jisung's hair, softly brushing it out till he heard light snores from Jisung indicating he had fallen asleep. Minho looked down to the younger, taking in this last moment they would have together..

I'll always love you Jisung.

Thank you for readinnnggg!!!