🦋Keep Dreaming🦋

(2 weeks later)

👀Warning: Mini smut👀

Jisung Pov:
'Mr. Lee, what if we get caught?'

Mr. Lee started coming closer to me pushing his lips against my neck. 'Shh baby boy, we won't get caught if you stay quiet.' 

Mr. Lee lifted me on top of his desk and laid me down. He stood above me at the end of the desk pressing his hard on against my ass. His nice button up shirt was halfway unbuttoned revealing his toned chest and abs.

He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine, and grabbed onto my thigh firmly causing me to gasp. He stuck his tongue into my mouth while it gaped open. It wasn't long till he won dominance in our tongue war. 'Mm good boy. Letting daddy dominate you like this.'

I moaned out as he sucked on my neck, leaving dark marks all over my neck and colar bone.

"M-Mr. Lee.. ahh-.."

"What are you dreaming about?"

"Huh?"

"What are you dreaming about Hanni?"

I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes, realizing that I had fallen asleep during math class.

Felix had his hands on my shoulders, shaking me awake. "Dude.. What were you dreaming about?"

"What do you mean?"

Felix got quieter and leaned in close to my ear, "You were moaning someones name.. but I couldn't hear who?" Felix raised his eyebrow. "Care to tell me who was in your dream?"

"I-I can't remember.."

"Mhm sure.. Fine. Don't tell me. I'll get it out of you."

There was a few seconds of silence between us before I asked the embarrassing question, "Hey Lix?"

"Yeah?"

"D-did anyone hear me?"

Felix laughed a bit, "I don't think so but Mr. Lee looked at you for a bit. Maybe he heard you since he was the only other person close enough to hear."

"Shit shit shit." I covered my face as it started heating up. "Dude that's so embarrassing. Fuck."

"Dude don't worry about it, I bet he was just checking if your lazy ass was paying attention."

"Okay.."

I spent the rest of the class silently cussing myself out at having a sex dream about my teacher! Honestly, I'm surprised I was able to get my boner to calm down before class ended.

"Ready for lunch Hanni?"

"Yeah, I'll meet you there. I just need to call my mom really quick." I lied. I just wanted to take a breath and have some space.

Everyone flowed out of the classroom, leaving me by myself. Or so I thought.

"Everything okay Jisung?" Mr. Lee walked up to me with a smile.

"O-oh yeah.. Just needed to take a breath and a break from Felix." I joked a bit to lighten the awkwardness I felt.

"Yeah, Felix seems..." Mr. Lee trailed off trying to find a word to describe Felix.

"Extra?"

"Yeah.. He seems quite 'extra'" Mr. Lee laughed. Oh my goodness, I thought I was going to pass out from how nice his laugh was. It almost sounded like he was gasping for breath, but sounded like a toddler. (i hope you guys have seen the video of him as a baby laughing because I can't insert it 😭)