🦋No one can Know🦋

Jisungs Pov:

"Chan? What are you doing here?" Minho spoke before I could.

"What am I doing here? This is my fucking house! Why the fuck are you here? Holding my brother? Naked?" I could hear the anger rising inside of Chan's voice. It was starting to scare me.

Minho stood there silently still holding me in his arms. He looked down at me as I started to shake from the cold and Chan's voice. Minho noticed and quickly held me closer, "Hey are you okay?"

"Y-yeah I'm okay.."

"Well? Are you going to answer me? Why are you here Minho?"

After hearing Chan say Minho's name again, I became confused, "How do you know each other?" I looked up to Minho.

"Uh. We went to high school together."

"Yeah. Which makes you 24 Minho! So why the fuck are you in my 19 year old brothers room? And I thought you became a teacher at his school."

Minho head remained down, "I am.."

Chan looked at us both in disbelief, "Ji? Are you seriously fucking your teacher?!"

I looked over to Chan with tears welling up into my eyes, "I-I'm sor-ry.."

Chan shook his head as he started to pace around in my room, "Minho, you need to leave. Now."

Minho nodded his head and went to set me on the bed. I shook my head at him the whole way, "N-no. Don't leave! Please stay.." Now the tears were escaping from my eyes.

"I have to Hanni.. I shouldn't be here."

He went to the end of the bed and slide his clothes on and came back over to me, sliding a shirt over my head and putting boxers on me too.

He set his hand on my cheek and gave me a sad smile before he headed for my door to leave.

I mustered all the strength I could to move myself towards him and grab onto his wrist. "No! You can't go.. I need you here, please." My tears were falling fast.

I felt as if now I'd never be able to be with him again. That we'd go back to just being student and teacher. I didn't want that. But here he was getting ready to leave and only being held back by my hand on his wrist.

"I'm so sorry Minho. Just please don't leave me. Please please please."

This situation was starting to remind me of when my father left and it was starting to scare me. My breathing was starting to become heavy and I found myself gasping for air between my sobs. My body was shaking and my finger nails started to dig into Minho's wrist.

"Jisung? What's wrong?" Minho's voice sounded alarmed and full of worry. He quickly sat next to me on the bed and took a hold of my hands.

"He's having a panic attack." Chan sounded equally as worried and he was starting to move closer to us.

Minho put his hand up to stop Chan, "Give him space."

Before Chan could say anything back, Minho started talking to me, "Hanni, look at me.. hey look at me baby.." He set his hand on my cheek and caressed the skin. I soon looked up into his eyes with my tears blurring my vision but I could still see his bright smile, "Hey there love.. Can you take some breaths with me?"

I bit down on my lip and felt warm tears falling onto my cheek and his hands, but I nodded my head.

"Okay follow me." He took a hold of my hand and set it on his chest while he set his other hand on my chest. "In...." my hand lifted with his chest, "and out.." and it fell with his chest.