🦋Forgiveness🦋

[guess what! i feel like spoiling you guyys (: so heres an early update!]

Third Person Pov;

"Minho?" Jisung made eye contact with the older male, taking in the presence and feeling a sudden wave of emotion come over him, "W-what are you doing here?"

"Um well could we talk somewhere more... private?" Minho looked around the room at Jisungs friends and family.

"Y-yeah.. Uh- follow me." Jisung got up onto his feet, signaling for Minho to step out into the hallway by the front door.

Once they were a good distance away from the living room, Jisung turned his attention to Minho who was standing there awkwardly. "So.. Why are you here?" Jisung asked timidly.

"I.. uh- came to talk to you.. a-and your mom." Minho scratched the back of his neck, clearly a nervous wreck.

"My mom? Why?" Jisung was confused beyond compare.

"Well I kinda wanted to explain to the both of you.. at the same time. Could you grab her maybe?"

"Uh yeah sure.. Just follow me upstairs to her room."

Minho nodded and followed Jisung as he turned to the stairs and began to walk up them on shaky legs.

Jisung was currently shitting brick buildings. He was so confused, nervous, and had all these emotions stirring in his stomach. He was wondering why Minho was here? And why so sudden? After months and weeks, why is Minho now here?

They walked down the hall towards his mothers room that was at the end of the hall. Jisung took a shaky breath and held his hand up to the door in a fist to knock. But his nerves were getting the best of him and he stood there with his fist in the air, not making any movements.

Minho could see the nervousness written all over Jisungs face. He slowly lifted his hand and placed it over Jisungs, and pressed it against the door making a quiet knock sound.

"Come in." Rosie said softly from the other side of the door.

Jisung popped his head in first to see if his mom was presentable for guests or not. Luckily, she was by her night stand applying hand cream, dressed in sweats and a t-shirt. She sat on the bed and looked up to Jisung, "Hey sweetie, do you need something?"

Jisung gulped before stepping in, and made room for Minho to walk in and stand next to him. "H-he wanted to come a-and talk to you." Jisung was shaking in his boots. His hands balled into fists to stop the movement and he tried to calm his breathing by breathing slower.

His mother tensed and straighten out her posture as she glanced at the two males with an unreadable expression. "About what?"

Jisung looked over to Minho also wondering what the older was going to talk about. Minho took a deep breath and looked between Rosie and Jisung before setting his eyes back onto only Rosie, "I wanted to come here and convince you to let me have Jisung as mine again."

Jisungs eyes widened hearing the news. He's been wanting a day like this to come for weeks, every since they broke up, he wanted Minho to come and sweep him off his feet all over again. Jisung pinched his hand slightly trying to see if he was dreaming; sure enough, there was a pain in his hand that confirmed that this was all real!

Rosie lifted her chin almost to look more intimidating and got up onto her feet, walking over to stand in front of the two. "And why would I let that happen?"

Minho took a deep breath, and gained all of his confidence to continue, "Ms. Han. I love your son, you are well aware of this, and I would like to be with him again.. These past few months have been hell for me and I'm sorry for being selfish, but I can't stay away from him.. I decided this about a month ago that I was going to do everything to win him back, but I knew I had to wait till at least graduation. Because then, there would be no reason for you to deny me, unless you just happen to hate my guts. But- Ms. Han, I would love to try and prove to you how much I love your son and show you that I will treat him with the best care. I thought that you deserve respect and that's why I have come to ask you before I try to pursue Jisung again. Because your approval is the most important to me."

Jisungs mother stood there looking between Minho and Jisung, with a hint of shock under her calm facade. Rosie and Jisung definitely were not expecting this, well they hadn't known what to expect in the first place, but it definitely was not this.

They stood there silently for a few moments that felt like hours to Jisung and Minho. They were both silently begging and praying that she will somehow magically accept their relationship.

Rosie sighed after taking a deep breath, "How can I trust that you'll treat him correctly?"

"I don't know.. You'll just have to trust me. But I can tell you that I've done good by your son, and I plan to continue to do good for him."

Rosie looked over to Jisung, "Is that true?"

Jisung nodded his head without hesitation, "Yes. He was nothing but good to me when we were together."

Rosie stood there, looking between them. "Minho is right. I have no reason to keep you from each other since you have graduated; But I swear to god, Minho, if you hurt my baby, I will not hesitate to ruin you. Understand me?" she glared with a finger pointing towards Minho.

Minho nodded his head with relief rushing threw his body and pure happiness. He let out a breath that he had been holding since she started talking. "I would rather die than hurt Jisung."

Rosie gave a small smile, "Good answer."

Minho and Rosie looked over to Jisung who was standing there with shock written on his face and tears starting to run down his cheeks. Minho automatically went to him and took Jisungs chubby cheeks into his hands, "Ji.. What's wrong?"

Jisung said nothing but started to laugh and smile brightly. And without a word he threw his arms around Minho's neck and pulled him into the tightest embrace, fearing that if he let go, Minho would be gone.

It was almost like Minho read his mind because he lightly spoke into Jisungs ear, "I'm never leaving you baby.. Remember? I promised you 'forever'."

Jisung nodded frantically while more tears of joy left his eyes. He pulled away and pressed his lips onto Minho's, tasting the flavor of his lips that he missed oh' so much.

He pulled away soon after, as it was only a small and quick kiss. And also his mom was there so they couldn't exactly go all out right then and there.

Jisung pulled away from the embrace and looked over to his mother with a smile on his face. He walked over and hugged her tightly, "Thank you so much.." He cried quietly onto her shoulder.

She rubbed his back calmingly and couldn't help but smile at the happiness her son was wearing on his sleeves. "Of course honey."

They pulled away from the hug and his mother wiped away the tears on his cheeks and gave him a genuine smile, "Be happy sweetheart. That's all that matters to me. I love you."

"I love you too mom." Jisung smiled before turning to Minho who was smiling brightly. He took his hand and they left Rosies room after Minho bowed respectfully.

Once they were in the hall, alone, Jisung automatically jumped onto Minho, taking the older by surprise but was still able to catch him.

"You really came for me.." Jisung said quietly but you could still hear the excitement in it.

"Of course I did.." Minho pulled away so that he could look at Jisung. "I love you Jisung."

Jisung smiled fondly as he caressed Minho's cheek with his hand, "I love you too Mr. Lee."

Minho laughed under his breath, "Gosh. Please don't call me that."

Jisung giggled and laid a sweet kiss on to Minho's lips. "Okay Min."

Minho stared at Jisung with pure admiration, thankful that he finally had the love of his life back in his arms. And he couldn't be happier.

Thank you for readinnnggg!!!!

Okay omg, i like wanna write a 50 shades of grey book but of minsung, is that too intense or like what? Should i do it? It's literally j gonna be a smut book w like a plot 😂😭