🦋Fight🦋

(For refrence; we just gonna pretend they're nearing the end of the school year; it works with the plot better. let's say two/ three months before school ends)

Jisungs Pov:
It's been a 2-3 weeks since my conversation with Hyunjin and Seungmin. Me and Minho have been sneaking around, outside of school. We only have a few secret kisses every now and then after class.

I've been starting to get really tired of lying to Seungmin and Hyunjin but I know how they feel about me and Minho.. So I feel as if I have no choice.

I hope I can keep this up just for a little longer. Me and Minho have been doing really good and I can't afford to mess it up. We are so close to our happy ending, we just have to wait a few more damn months.

"What are you doing this weekend Ji?" Hyunjin comes running up to me with a smile on his face.

"Umm. I'm not sure, why?"

"Do you want to hang out?"

"Sure! Is Felix and Seungmin going too?"

"Well.. I was thinking it could just be you and me?"

"Oh okay, yeah." I gave a smile.

"Okay cool! I'll see you after class then."

"Yup!" I made a little pop of the 'p' at the end.

After my class with Minho, I decided to stay back for a few extra minutes to talk to him about how I'm going to be with Hyunjin this weekend so I wouldn't be able to come over.

As everyone started to file out of the class, there was only me and Felix there still. I turned to him and gave him a smile, "Hey Lix. You can go ahead, I need to talk to Minho really quick."

"Okay. Be careful, you never know if someone could be watching."

"It'll be fine Lix. We're just going to talk." I patted his shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Okay. I'll wait for you in the cafeteria."

"Okay."

Felix got up and walked out after he gave me and Minho a quick 'im watching you' gesture.

I chuckled at the stupid motion and stood up to face Minho who was leaning against the front of his desk.

"So... I have to tell you something." I walked in front of him and he took a hold of my hands to pull me closer.

"What's up baby?"

"Hyunjin wants to hang out this weekend, so I don't think I can come over."

"That's okay..." Minho paused for a second and looked down to our hands interlocked, "Are you guys going to be alone?"

I laughed a bit knowing he was jealous, "Aww Mr. Lee~ are you jealous?"

"I'm not jealous!" He looked up to meet my eyes, "It's just.. I can tell he likes you. What if he tries to steal you away?"

I couldn't help but let out a little scoff, "Hyunjin does not like me."

Minho looked at me with his eyes saying 'seriously?', "Jisung.. He most definitely likes you."

I let out a sigh and stepped closer to Minho, cupping his face in my hands, "Even if he does happen to like me, you shouldn't worry. I'm yours and only yours, okay? I love you." I gave a soft smile to sooth Minho's nerves.

He took a deep breath and nodded his head. Minho took a hold of one of my hands that was resting on his cheek and brought it to his lips, leaving a gentle kiss on the palm. "I love you too."