🦋I Love You🦋

Third Person Pov;

"Bye guys~ We'll see you soon." Minho and Jisung waved to their friends as they all left to their cars.

It was around 6:45pm, nearing 7 when they all had finally left, leaving the couple by themselves.

Jisung sighed as he shut the door. Minho noticed as his boyfriend trudged over to him that he looked a little tired, "You tired baby?"

Jisung hummed in response and leaned into Minho's arms, wrapping his own around the olders waist.

"Too tired to go out on a date with me?" Minho asked, playing with Jisungs hair.

Jisung chuckled and pulled away with a big smile, "Never." Jisung leaned up on his tip toes and left a light peck on Minho's lips.

"Good because I want to give you a special present to celebrate your graduation, okay?" Minho smiled, looking into Jisungs beautiful eyes.

"Aww Min, that's so sweet!" Jisung squealed.

Minho chuckled at how cute the younger is when he gets excited, "Okay, then go get ready, and bring a jacket!"

Jisung nodded and ran to their shared room.

Minho stood at the door waiting for Jisung to finish getting ready. He was getting more and more nervous as time was passing by quickly but yet slowly.

He snapped out of his nervous head space when he heard Jisung stumble down the stairs because of his clumsy feet. "Whoops! I'm okay." He giggled, running down the last few steps.

"Ready?" Minho asked smiling.

"Yes!" Jisung jumped excitedly before running out the door.

Minho only laughed and followed Jisung out the door.

It's time.

After a short ride, maybe about 15 minutes, Minho and Jisung had arrived to their destination.

It was a quite park that they had gone to before on a date, and it had become one of their favorite places in town. It was small and not a lot people knew of it, since no one was there most of the time. So it was nice and quiet.

Connected to the park was forestry. They had explored around the woods before, and they had found a broken down shack like thing. it only had three walls and a slanted roof to protect from rain fall.

Jisung really liked it and wanted to try and fix it up, so then it could be like their little special place. But he was always so busy with school and he had a job that he needed to attend as well, so he never got around to it.

So Minho had taken the initiative to fix it up while Jisung worked or was at his classes. Chan and Hyunjin, surprisingly, helped out a lot.

Ever since Hyunjin started talking to Jeongin and Ms. Han had accepted Minho and Jisung's relationship, the three became quite close.

Minho would be lying if he said that Chan and Hyunjin weren't his closest friends. Ironic, right?

Anyways, Minho parked by the park and turned to Jisung. "Put this on." He handed Jisung a blindfold to put over his eyes.

"Okay?" Jisung took the blindfold and wrapped it around his head and covered his eyes. "You're going to help me, right?"

"Of course I am, my love." Minho kissed his lips quickly before getting out of the car and rounding it to help Jisung get out.

Jisung's Pov;

I heard Minho open the door for me and I felt him take my hand to lead me out of the car.