"He hasn't been himself since this tour started. The others were to worried about me to notice the changes in Ryder," Dimitri says in a tone laced with concern.

"You and Ryder seem extremely close." 

He runs a hand thought his hair, "we are. I've known him the longest and we are more like brothers than friends. I hate that he is hurting and don't know how to fix it." He kisses my exposed shoulder. 

Should I share with Dimitri my thoughts on Ryder and Aubree? No, I need more evidence before I make my observations known. "I might have an idea about what is going on." A boyish smile graces his lips, but before he asks me what and I would then have to lie to him I add, "I'll share my thoughts with you once I'm able to confirm a few things."

"Promise?" He asks kissing the side if my head.

"Promise," I tell him smiling up at him.

Lucan then pulls Dimitri into a conversation he is having with the gentleman next to him and I notice Tray and Mason are also missing. I whisper in Dimitri's ear that I'm going to go join Ryder. He nods his head telling me he heard me and agrees with my decision. Not that I need his permission. 

I walk up to the open spot next to Ryder, who is lost in thought, and instantly one of the bartenders takes my order. Shortly a drink is placed in front of me and the bartender waves away my credit card telling me the tab is already being covered.

Ryder's eyes flit around the room following Aubree's movement reminding me of a predictor stalking its pray and confirming my suspicions. I bump my shoulder against his and he drags his eyes from Aubree to mine.

He raises his brow questioning my behavior, "why are your wasting your time here with me when you can be with Dimitri?"

I take a sip of my drink, "he was pulled into a conversation and," I shrug my shoulders, "I wanted something to drink."

He studies me for a moment and I can tell by the glint in his eyes he is about to call me out on my bullshit. "I doubt that." Yep I was correct he was calling out.

"Okay okay honest answer. You seemed like this was the last place you wanted to be and I had to test my theory."

He turns and gives me his full attention, "theory? Think you have me figured out?"

I inspect him for a second before I unleash my thoughts. "Figured out." I shake my head leaning up against the bar, "no. But I reckon you are in love with Aubree and her you." His expressionless face changes to one filled with pain.

"And here I thought we weren't be obvious," he states finishing his drink and asking for another, which he finishes as well.

I place my hand on his arm, "easy there's no reason to drink yourself into an early grave. I don't think anyone else has noticed the two of you. Dimitri only mentioned knowing that something was off about you. I have great observations because I'm a teacher. Students don't always tell you what is wrong you have to search for it."

He nods his head, "that's right Dimitri mentioned you were a teacher. Don't remind Tray and Mason of your profession. Not going to lie it is kind of hot. Most guys do have this fantasy of fucking their hot teacher." He runs his eyes over me, but not in an uncomfortable way. "If you were my teacher I'm not sure how much learning I would be doing."

I slap him against his chest laughing while rolling my eyes and earning a laugh from Ryder as well. "Don't start. I've heard enough jokes. Not to mention the cowgirl jokes since I ride."

"Yeah never mention to Tray and Mason about the horse. The only reason I know about him is because Dimitri texted me after he got done riding."

"Noted." We fall into an easy conversation not really talking about much. I wanted to drill him more about Aubree, but figure this is not the place to do so. Not to mention he already gave me more information on it than I thought he would.