Chapter 72

Sorry for the lack of updates life got a little busy. We are almost to the end! I'm going to try and finish Skylar's POV this week. Grades are due Monday for midterms so that may take some time away from writing.

Getting the group to leave I quickly learn is a no go. Everyone was having way to much fun letting loose after all the stress our family had been under and I could more then understand them not wanting to leave. But I was ready for a private celebration with my sexy rocker and by the amount of touching he was doing clued me in he was ready to.

Dimitri and I were sitting at a table with Lucan and Ryder. Aubree, Mason and Tray were tearing up the dance floor. Ryder was struggling to keep his eyes from wandering to Aubree. Lucan seemed indifferent to what was occurring around him as he sipped on his drink.

Dimitri is standing behind my chair with his hands resting on my shoulders. I lean back into his body and tug on his shirt. He bends forward so I can talk into his ear. "They don't seem ready, but I am."

He squezes my shoulders in concern, "you feeling okay baby?"

I nip at his ear. "I'd be feeling better if I was underneath you. But none else is showing any signs of wanting to leave."

Dimitri's eyes darken finally catching onto what I am asking for. He kisses the side of my neck. "Give me a minute and I'll make it happen."

Dimitri steps back from me pulling out his phone and sending out some text messages. I understand everyone is staying out our house, but I'm more than ready for some alone time.

Dimitri wraps his arm around me. "Frank will be here in a few to drive us back." Frank needs a raise. He is always coming to our rescue. "We better say our goodbyes so they aren't searching for us when they are ready to leave."

I lean across the table and wave to gain Lucan and Ryder's attention. I raise my voice to be heard over the music. "Dimitri and I are taking off." Lucan nods and goes to stand, but I reach out my hand to halt him. "Please stay and have fun. You don't have to leave because we are."

Lucan leans towards me. "I'm good and ready to crash. I was up early this morning." He hides a yawn behind his hand.

"I'm not leaving till Aubree is ready," Ryder input and then mutters, "someone needs to look out for her since she isn't looking out for herself." His action comes to no surprise to me especially after what went down at that first bar we went to while on tour. I shake my head laughing.

Standing from my chair I tug on Dimitri's arm guiding him to the dance floor to tell the others goodbye. Aubree pulls me into a dance with her. Tray and Mason were both preoccupied with other women.

"Dimitri, Lucan and I are heading out, but please stay and we will see you at the house in the morning." I inform her.

She throws a knowing glance my way with a head nod telling me she heard me. I turn my attention to the boys and catch the end of the conversation they were having.

"I don't care how horny you are you will not bring a strange women back to my house." Dimitri says sternly to Tray and Mason staring directly into their eyes.

"But Dimitri," Tray whines eyeing the women next to him.

"No," Dimitri says firmly. "Go fuck her in the bathroom or something. I'm sure you are more then capable of figuring something out if you are that desperate. But like I said you will not be bringing them back to my house."

Tray throws his hands up in the air in defeat and leads the women he was dancing from the dance floor in the direction of the bathrooms. Dimitri shakes his head while he watches Tray walk away and then turns a heated gaze in my direction. He mouths the word ready and I happily nod my head yes. Dimitri takes my hand and leads me out of the bar. We head out the front door to find Lucan and Frank engaged in a conversation.