Dimitri's POV (Chapter 25-28)

Sorry I have to make some adjustments my imagination got away from me and I accidently changed the story slightly. But since I liked my new idea I made some changes to Skylar's POV in chapter 28. I only changed the beginning slightly different. Go check it out if your interested in seeing the change. Again sorry! It was bound to happen at least once with the rewriting. For my penance I also added chapter 28 to this.    

While I sit on the bed I watch Skylar's ass as she double checks that nothing was forgotten. I have to reposition the growing bulge in my pants because my mind drifts back to earlier when I had that same ass pressed against me while I took her from behind. This women is going to be the death of me. She makes me feel like I'm a teenager again who just discovered the wonders of a women's body. 

I have never felt as satisfied with anyone else as I do with her. It has been like this since the very first time we connected physically on her bathroom floor of her dorm room. If I was a smarter man I would have realized the important of this sooner. Instead I ran for the hills and lost myself in a sea of faceless women. I can't change my past and thankfully even knowing my past deeds she still accepts me.

My ogling is interrupted by a knock on the main door. I slide off the bed and open the door to be greeted by two hotel staff members. I lazily lean on the door and wait for one of them to say something.

"Mr. Brandt I was told to inform you that your limo is here and to collect your bags." One of them states.

I turn to catch Skylar lingering not far from behind me. Fuck is she beautiful. "Baby did you find anything that was missed?"

She props her hands on her hips. "Nope." She says shocking us both. Usually I'm always forgetting something that the hotel then has to mail back to me. "Appears you really did get everything." Apparently the need for sex causes me to pack better. Shall have to remember that for the future.

I return my attention to the gentleman at the door. "Can you please grab those?" I request pointing to our neatly packed bags.

"Of course sir," he says in a clipped tone. The men collect our belongings at a speedy rate, probably due to experience, and head down the hall. No other words are spoken. Skylar snatches her backpack and holds it tightly in her arms as though she was in fear they would still try to take it.

I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her. She leans into my hold making me wish we had a few more days here. I'm not ready to face the circus that is waiting down stars for us. Aubree had texted me earlier to prepare me. I knew this would happen especially since just this morning we had went public with our relationship. Everyone is going to want the inside story. I'm not ready to share it yet. Right now I just want to continue to strengthen this new relationship we are in.

"Ready for this babe?" I ask her. She knows I'm not asking about joining the tour, but facing the onslaught of reporters. Never having much privacy anymore.

She chews in her bottom lip for a quick second before saying, "can someone really be ready for their entire life to change? Life really is crazy at how quickly it can change." She tried to send me a reassuring smile and I'm grateful for the effort, but I can see the worry lurking in her eyes. Skylar forgets about how well I know her.  

She rises in her toes and kisses me lightly, but I want more so I prevent her from pulling away and deepen the kiss. Praying this won't be the last time I get to kiss her because there still is a chance she will run once she see the chaos below. If she runs I will be left a shell of a man. In the past I always kept a part of myself withdrawn from relationships, but now I'm all in. Sink or swim.