Chapter 15

"Please follow me." Ricky instructs us.

We follow him out the door and down the hall. He opens what must be a door leading to the outside because I can hear the crowd yelling for the act on stage. I don't even remember who was opening for Steal Wolf.

Carefully I navigate the stars leading from the door surprisingly well not even tripping once. We follow him along the base of the stage. The seats he set aside for us were probably near the front. I wasn't looking forward to being surrounded by people. My assumption was semi correct. We were near the front of the stage, but the area we were being led into had high tops with seats. The best part was the entire section was roped off from the other fans and security guards continuously circled around the outside ropes.

"Please tell me why we never went to one of their concerts?" Vanessa asks me. I roll my eyes at her.

Alex waves her hands to get my attention, "do you know any more people in bands?"

I shake my head, "no just Dimitri. Why?"

"A girl could get use to this treatment."

Ricky leads us to two tables that are in the middle of the section. "What can I get everyone to drink?" When no one goes to speak he adds. "The drinks are free."

We all place our orders and I ask him for whatever alcoholic slushies they have. He leaves to collect our orders.

"So, Alex do I win best birthday gift?" I ask her already knowing the answer.

"Yes! Yes you do."

Everyone laughs at her excitement. We take our seats and listen to the band on stage. Next time I see Dimitri I need to ask him who else is traveling with the band. Not long after we are seated a group of women join us in the roped section.

One of them loudly says, "I thought we would have the section to ourselves. My daddy said we would." As soon as the words leave her mouth a few more groups join and claim tables. "I will be telling him about this and he will not be happy."

Ricky appears with our drinks and I quickly take a drink. The sweetness flows against my tongue. I will defiantly be ordering another one of these.

"If you need anything else please let me know." He holds up a remote that looks like a car opener. "Just press this button and I'll come right over." He starts to walk away, but turns back. "Almost forgot Mr. Brandt said that if any of you need to leave to go to the bathroom have one of the security guards escort you. So, you have no issues getting back into this area." He then walks away.

I have a feeling the last request was more for me then my friends. Dimitri can be extremely over protected.

"I wonder who they know?" The loud mouth from earlier asks loud enough for us to hear her. "None of them are even pretty. Especially the one in the black dress. If she thinks she is going back to Dimitri's room with him she is sadly mistaken. He is mine."

My girlfriends give me glances waiting for me to say something I shrug my shoulders and say only loud enough for them to hear. "I've already had him once today." They laugh at my comment. I'm tempted to share with them how my underwear is in his pocket, but decide to keep that secret between us.

"Let her say whatever she wants. I know the truth of what is happening tonight. Plus my over night bag is already in his hotel room."

Vanessa puts her arm around me. "But don't you want to rub it in her snooty face?"

"Nope." I take another sip of my drink and return to listening to the band on stage.

They play a few more songs before thanking the audience and exiting the stage. Steel Wolf is taking the stage next. Can't wait. I've listened to their songs hundreds of time, but have never heard them live.