Chapter 59

"Skylar!" he exclaims full of worry. "Are you okay?"

I want to yell no I'm fucking not okay, but I was to busy losing what little food I had managed to eat. Tray pulls my hair out of the way and rest his hand on my back. He says nothing more waiting for me to finish. We were back stage at their final show on the tour. The tour was ending in their home town of Nashville, Tennessee. 

We had just arrived this morning and everyone was excited to be able to sleep in their own beds tonight. After the concert we would part ways, but then tomorrow meet for lunch. I guess it was a band tradition to always go to this small café for lunch the day after the tour ended. One would think they would be sick of one another after spending months on the road, but that appears to not be the case. 

Their tight family bond is one of the reasons why they are successful because they actually do care for one another. For them being with each other is more like hanging out than work. They have a few interviews they need to give as a band and individual. Aubree also had one of the music magazines reach out asking if Dimitri and I would do an interview along with a photoshoot. Since this was one of the magazines Aubree trusted she readily agreed. We discussed this would be a great plat form to announce my past and my idea for the mentor program

We had been so busy these past couple of week there has been no chance to do anything with it. Luckily nothing about my past has come to light, but we didn't want to wait much longer because it was only a matter of time before it did. I was nervous about the whole thing. I've never done a photo shoot, but neither Dimitri or Aubree seemed worried so I tried hard not to be.

I still haven't told my parents about the fact I had lost my job and was moving in with Dimitri. The timing was never right and then I decided that I needed to go home and tell them. Dimitri being the supportive boyfriend he is readily agreed with me. Our plane tickets for Chicago were already bought for a month from now. 

He was so over joyed to have me here and already had a few properties for us to look at even though we had talked about searching for a place after the next tour. He also had some busses for us to check out early next week. Dimitri wanted the bus situation resolved way in advance to us leaving again. My head has been spinning from all the changes taking place and now being sick wasn't helping.

I pull away from the garbage can and Tray thrusts a towel in my face. It looks like one of the ones the guys use on stage. He also hands be a water bottle. I rinse the after taste out of my mouth and spit the water in the garbage can. Not wanting to tumble to the ground I rest slump against the wall and place my hand on my forehead. My stomach feels like it's doing somersaults.

I can feel Tray's eyes on me, but I don't have the energy to open my eyes. "I'm going to ask you some questions and I need you to answer them for me." He says in a stern voice.

I nod my head in answer and open my eyes to meet his. Thankfully Tray was the one to find me and not Dimitri. I plan on telling Dimitri soon what has been going on because I don't enjoy keeping secrets from him. Plus he has been picking up on the fact I haven't been feeling myself. The last few times he's tried to initiate some romantic moments between us I told him I was to tired, which was true I've been really fatigue laity.

"Question one how long has been the going on for?"

"The past few days," I answer him in a strained voice fighting the urge to vomit again. Pretty sure there was nothing left in my stomach. "I just thought I caught a bug or something."

"Any other symptoms," he ask gently.

"I've been really tired lately. And a sore throat, but that can be because I can't keep anything down."