Chapter 47

We finally come to a cease fire when our stomachs start to make their presence known. Dimitri and I are on the floor with pillows all around us. Aubree is sitting in her closet because at one point she had claimed it as being the safe area. And of course Tray was on the bed because he claimed it as being he was king of the rock. 

I slide so I'm laying with my head on Dimitri's chest and he starts to run his fingers through my hair. "Thank you," I whisper to him with a smile. He really knows how to cheer me up and I'm about to make him happy with my idea. That is if the offer was a real one. If not I have two years worth of income coming my way. If I budget correctly I could make it work. 

But what am I going to do? After the tour I could go spend time with him back at his place just like we talked about. The next tour is suppose to kick off some time in September or October. I'm sure he would be more than happy for me to join, but I can't assume anything. Then after that what? Dimitri and I need to have another sit down and talk about the future. Its just hard because we haven't been together all the long. This talk has so many different directions it can go.  

"Anytime baby. You know I have your back always." He runs his fingers up and down my arms causing goosebumps to form. I turn so I can see his eyes and I know by the expression on his face if we where alone I would be naked underneath him. I shiver in excitement.

"Are you cold?" He asks me sounding concern and reaching out for the blanket that fell on the floor and before I can respond he drags the blanket over us. 

The minute the blanket settle I can feel his fingers start to wander. First he is only drawing shapes on my exposed stomach, but when I don't shy away he grows more bold and slips them under my underwear. I tilt my legs to form a tent so the blanket wasn't laying right across my legs.  

My head spins to face him and without words I try to ask him what are you doing because as much as I'm enjoying his fingers stroking me there are other people in the room. He either doesn't understand what I'm asking or he doesn't care because instead of stopping he slips a finger inside of me.

"Dimitri," I hiss. 

He kisses the top of my head and whispers, "shh. They won't know as long as you are quiet." He continues to stroke my clit and pull his finger in and out.

"Dimitri," I say in a stern voice. "We aren't in high school." At his raised brow I continue. "We don't have to sneak around or take the opportunities that come our way."

"Aren't you enjoying the thrill of the possibility of getting caught?" He whispers with eyes darkened in lust.

He is incorrigible. He knows I love having his hands on my body bringing me pleasure. But we are adults now and don't need to sneak around. If we want to have sex we can go have sex and no one can stop up. Well unless he has someplace he needs to be because my currently unemployed ass does not. 

Shit I still need to call my parents about my change in employment status. They are not going to be happy about it. Wonder how long I can put that conversation off. I just hope they don't try to convince me to leave Dimitri. Maybe I should have my ducks in a row before I call them. Not like I was suppose to start work tomorrow. I still  have time to figure out what I'm going to do.       

"So I hate to break up this moment," Tray injects sitting up. 

I tense under the blanket thinking shit Tray knows what Dimitri is doing to me and burry my head into his chest hoping to hide my reddening cheeks. I even try to push Dimitri's hand away from me, but we won't budge from stroking me.  

"Then don't," Dimitri states giving me a knowing smile wiggling his eyebrow. "In fact you and Aubree should leave."

At first Tray appears confused, but then his eyes light with knowing. He points back and forth between us. "You two are doing dirty things under that blanket aren't you? Bestest best friend I thought better of you." He tells me moving a finger back and forth.