Chapter 25

Quickly I take one more glance around the hotel room to make sure we didn't forget anything. There is a knock at the door and Dimitri walks over to open the door. Two hotel workers are standing on the other side.

"Mr. Brandt I was told to inform you that your limo is here and to collect your bags." The taller of the two men says.

Dimitri turns to me, "babe do you find anything that was missed?"

"Nope. Appears you really did get everything," I tell him in shock. He was always crying to me how he would leave at least something behind.  

"Can you please grab all of those?" He ask pointing to our pile of luggage. 

"Of course sir." The two men quickly go about collecting out luggage and heading down the hall. I grab my backpack before one of them can grab it.

"Ready for this babe?" Dimitri asks me walking over to wrap an arm around me and I lean into his strength.

"Can someone really be ready for their entire life to change? Life really is crazy at how quickly it can change." I smile up at him not wanting him to think for a second that I was rethink my choice because after everything is said and done I will always choose him. He told be before that I was his end game and well he is my end game.

I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him lightly, but when I went to pull away he tightens his hold around me and deepens the kiss. This sexual attraction we have is insane to the point I feel sorry for the guys on the bus. They have no clue of what is about to be unleashed upon them. Especially since we have such a hard time keeping our hands off each other, but at least they are letting us have the back room. I doubt the room is sound proof though. We are going to have to work on keeping our voices down. 

Once we separate he rest his forehead against mine, "remember no matter what happens out there I love you and you are the only one I want."

I wrap my arms around his waist and hug him tightly, "promise." He face changes in to a bright smile and he links his fingers with mine before leading me out the door. 

We walk down the hall and discover the hotel workers waiting for us at the open elevator. They enter first and we follow behind them. Sadly this ride is a lot less eventful than the one from yesterday. No one else joins us on our ride to the lobby.

Soon the elevator dings indicating we have reached our floor and the doors smoothly slide open. Dimitri lightly squeezes my hand and when I glace up at him he offers me a friendly smile, which I return. 

We walk through the lobby without any problems. Sure people were staring at us, but no one approached us. I swear I did see a few flashes go off and hear some whispering, but over all nothing too eventful. Instead all hell broke loose the moment we steeped out of the safety of the hotel. 

There was paparazzi are everywhere yelling our names trying to gain our attention and continuously shouting questions about our relationship. Dimitri tightens his arms around me and tried to shield me with his body. Not once does he stop moving towards the awaiting limo. Frank comes out of nowhere and helps to keep the paparazzi at bay. I'm practically shoved though the open door and Dimitri tumbles next to me slamming the door behind me. 

He slumps back against the seat closing his eyes and rubs his head as though he is starting to get a headache. For the first time since we left the hotel I can sense a distance growing between us and by his tight expression he is not the happy Dimitri he was moments ago. Quick Skylar think of something to break this tension. 

So I say the first thing that pops into my head, "well that was fun." Dimitri shift his head to stare at me with a lifted brow as though to say what the fuck are you talking about. He shakes his head and turns to look out the window. Good going Skylar you've made it worse and now he won't even look at you.