Dimitri's POV (Chapters 7 - 11)

Dimitri's POV Chapter 7-11

"Dimitri," she whispers my name in shock standing stiffly. It's so wonderful to hear her say my name in person again. "What? How?" She stammers causing me to chuckle. 

"Surprise," I whisper into her ear fighting the urge to kiss the skin below her ear. Instead I settle for holding her tightly against my chest. 

Finally she relaxes into my hold. "I'll say," she says.

I lose the battle to my need and burry my nose into her neck taking a deep breath, "you smell so good." Did I really just fucking say that? I'm such an idiot. My lips on their own mission kiss the side of her neck. "You have no idea how wonderful it feels to have you in my arms for real. Its all I've been thinking about." 

Having her in my arms instantly centers me and the stress leaves my body. I savor the feeling of having her close and plan on never letting her go.

I'm snapped out of my daze by her words. "But yet you couldn't find the time to return my text," she snaps at me, but I'm able to detect the underlying pain.

Fuck. Lucan was right. Dammit! Dammit! Never should have let her in limbo. I fight the urge to hit myself upside the head. One text to her saying I was going to be busy would have been better than the silence I had forced her to endure. Hope I didn't fuck this up before we were even able to get started.

"Lucan said it was a bad idea to not respond to you." I think for a second then add, "I'm sorry," hoping those two words will put me back on her good side. 

"Well Lucan was correct you should have send something back. I've been emotionally all over the place because of it." Fuck. Once again I hurt her before we even became a couple. "I thought you were mad at me." She says the last part so softly I almost didn't hear her.

I run my hands though my hair in aggravation at myself. Gruffly I say, "never. How could I be mad at you?" 

I cup the back of her head needing to touch her and the desire to kiss her rides me hard. She slips her tongue out between her lips and I'm a goner. My dick twitches in my pants coming awake for the first time in awhile. But a glint in her eyes has me changing directions from kissing her to resting my forehead against hers. Eventually she will let me kiss her, but till then I'll be left wanting. I close my eyes trying to gain some control over my emotions and once I know I won't jump her in public I reopen them. 

"A part of why I never reached out was because I was busy trying to figure out which club you and your friends were going to. Thankfully Facebook helped with that." And the rest of the band, but no need to tell her that.

I pull my forehead from hers when I realize the cat is now out of the bag about her knowing me. So I ask trying to dim the hopefulness in my voice because what guy makes a big deal about Facebook. "Speaking of Facebook can we now be friends on there? Please?" I know I'm begging, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do to get what you want. And right now I want to world to know she's mine. "There's no reason to keep our friendship a secret." 

"Yes," she says shaking her head. I fight the urge to punch my fist in the air with happiness. I was so lost in my thoughts I almost missed her next statement. "But please focus on your story Facebook can wait." 

But I want to add her now. Instead of saying that and sounding like a child is say, "your right." Plus don't women like it when you tell them they are right? Have to add my brownie points where  I can. My hands run up and down her arms. I can sense her desire and my eyes darken. I bite my tongue wanting to say something, but she's not ready for that.