Chapter 36

Warning Warning! Heat is on the way! May want to grab some ice for a cool down just saying ;-) Enjoy the word porn as my husband calls it.

Thankfully when we enter our room this time no one else is lurking. Dimitri's cell phone ringer fills the room.

He glances at the screen and ignores the call, "Lucan is calling. He probably drew the short stick on calling and interrupting us."

"Well it's been way more than an hour and they are most likely wondering what happened to us. If you want we could postpone this business you have with me for later and go hang with them," I keep my fingers crossed in hopes he won't want to go back down.

"Nah," he voices huskily, "we will be spending more than enough time with them. I'd prefer using my time making you scream my name," while he is talking his eyes darken with need and he takes small steps towards me.

I freeze like a frighten rabbit facing the big bad wolf. He places two fingers under my chin and forces my eyes to meet his heated ones. I know the same passion I see burning in his is reflected in my own. Before I can take my next breath he slams his lips against mine and I moan at the roughness he is displaying. 

Wanting to be closer to him I jump into his arms and just like earlier on the beach his hands latch onto my butt. I savor the pleasure he coaxes out of me from a simple kiss. An emptiness and flood of need settles between my legs. All my thoughts are consumed by my need for him between my thighs taking me to heights only he seems to be able to do.

His lips leave mine and I whimper at the loss of contact. I dig my fingers in his hair trying to get him to return his lips against my own, but he holds his ground and instead kisses the side of my neck. If he wasn't holding me in place I would be a puddle at his feet. He runs his tongue down my neck and I groan in pleasure. He chuckles against my neck.

I rub my core against his growing erection seeking some kind of relief from the heat I'm feeling. He is no longer chuckling. Instead his expression changes to an intenseness I've never seen from him before. Dimitri presses himself against me and I can feel his firmness through his jeans. Damn all these layers of clothes. I want them off and now. I need to feel his skin against mine.   

"Dimitri," I sigh, "bed now."

"Yes ma'am!"  

Without missing a beat he walks us to the bed and sits on the edge of the bed leaving me straddling his lap. I burry my fingers in his hair and he closes his eyes. Now its my turn to tease him. I run my lips down his neck and he tightens his arm around me. When I get to the spot where his neck meets his shoulder I pause and lavish some attention there. His groans tell me I'm doing something right and so I grow more bold.

I pull away from him and push him to the bed. He falls backwards with his back on the bed, but his legs still on the ground. I scoot off him and stand. He props himself up in his elbows and watches me with hooded eyes.

I reach for the bottom of my shirt, pull it over my head and let it fall to the floor. My bra is next to follow and his eyes instantly shift to my chest. He licks his lips in anticipation before raising his eyes to mine. I slip my thump in my jean shorts and slowly slide them down my legs taking my underwear with them. Soon I'm standing naked in front of him. I fight the urge to cross my arms in front of my chest when he runs his eyes over my body like a starving man being offered a feast.

"So beautiful," he says awestruck, "and to think you are all mine."

I blush at his claim and become even more wet from his words. "shirt and pants off please. But leave your boxers on."