Diagon Alley and Introductions

So... Do you know how I was indecisive about whether to use the first or second era? Well, I'm gonna do both. If that's confusing, (which on second thought, it probably is) what I'm going to do is use the second era for the story, but the Marauders will be there. Now you may be wondering, how are you going to explain that Harry is at Hogwarts at the same time as his parents?! I don't know, I'll figure something out.
Enjoy the chapter! :)

     "My name is Hecate, and I need your help."
*************************************
     "Wait, wait, wait. So, you're telling me that you have a pet world filled with witches and Wizards?" Percy asked, the goddess nodded. "COOL!"
     Nico rolled his eyes with a small smile at his friend's antics, "so, what does this have to do with us?"
"Because my pet world is on the brink of war. All because one man, Tom Riddle, wants to be immortal. And he will do anything to achieve his goal. He already has." she explained, "but that's not all, there is a boy, Harry Potter, Tom Riddle, or Voldemort as most know him tried to kill him when he was a baby, but his spell backfired and killed him instead. Now he's trying to come back, and he wants revenge."
"I don't buy it. That kid, Harry, he killed Voldemort once and he'll do it again."
Hecate thought of an answer before replying. "True, that Harry and his twin brother James could defeat Voldemort one on one, but Voldemort is building an army. You need to earn their trust, only then can you stop this war."
"How do we earn their trust?" Percy asked.
Hecate smiled, "through a legacy of mine. Very far down the line, he knows nothing of our world. When he was five he was bitten by a werewolf such as yourself named Fenrir Greyback. His parents still loved him but they hid him away from others so he wouldn't hurt them. He has friends who don't mind his condition and try to help whenever they can, but he still fears abandonment. If you were to go there and help with his problem. They will trust you for sure. He also happens to be apart of Harry Potter's friend group."
Percy thought about it for a second, weighing his options, before deciding that this was a good idea. "When do I leave?"
Just as Hecate was about to respond, Nico interrupted. "Percy!" He shouted, tears threatening to fall. "You're leaving! What about me?!"
Percy frowned, "I'm sorry Nico, I'm sure you could come with me. Right?" Hecate shrugged and nodded. Nico thought about the offer for a second, before smiling, "of course I'll come with you. When do we leave?"
Hecate smiled at Percy's obliviousness before responding. 30 minutes, go pack your things. We're going to London." Nico went back to the Apollo cabin and Percy ran back to his makeshift camp.
In 20 minutes they were back at the big house waiting for Hecate and explaining to Chiron and Apollo where they were going.
Soon they were in Diagon Alley buying their things for school. After buying all of their supplies there were only two more things than they needed. A wand and an animal companion.
Percy only needed the wand, he had Doogle after all. Nico was a different story.
As they walked into the pet store, and the animals immediately grew restless sensing the predator nearby.
Nico wandered around looking for a companion while Percy struck up a friendly conversation with a toad.
Suddenly Nico made eye contact with a two and a half metre long boa constrictor. The two of them stared at each other for a moment, not breaking eye contact as Nico walked closer.
The snake was seriously confused, normally the humans were scared when they first saw him. This one was different, if anything he was admiring the snake, even as it hissed at him.
"Percy!" Nico called, and his friend came over. "What's he saying?"
Percy kneeled next to the snake. "Hi, my name Percy, what's yours?" He asked, not noticing he was speaking parseltongue.
"A speaker, curious indeed. I do not have a name so that my future owners can pick." The snake answered.
Percy turned to Nico. "He doesn't have a name." He said, Nico decided not to question the strange language that his friend spoke.
Nico smiled, "I'll take him, I'll name him Monty. After Monty Python."
The shop owner looked up. "Then you can take him for free. He hisses and scares away anyone who gets close. Take him, otherwise, I'll never sell him."
"Thanks." Percy and Nico said at the same time, before meeting Hecate outside.
"A snake huh? Interesting. Last on the list is a wand, we're going to Ollivander's." She said.
It didn't take long to get there, everything there was so close. When they walked into the dusty old shop, Nico read the sign. Ollivander's, makers of fine wands since 382BC.
"Garrick my son!" Hecate called, "these two boys need wands!" Almost immediately a shaggy silver-haired man stepped out it the shadows.
"Hello, mother." He said bowing, "are these the two you told me about earlier?"
"Yes, now which of you boys would like to go first."
Percy stepped forward, "wand arm out please." Olivandver ordered. Percy was ambidextrous so he held out his left hand. Garrick did some measurements before walking away and coming back with a few boxes.
The wandmaker handed Percy a wand and told him to wave it. He did. Mass destruction. The glass windows shattered. Garrick didn't even flinch. He tried a different wand and the same thing happened. It went on like this for about 15 minutes until Percy tried a reddish coloured wand. When he waved it, all of the damage righted itself. Garrick was grinning like a fool. "I was wondering when someone would take that wand. It's made of Redwood, 13 and a quarter inches and with a core of the fang of a nine tailed fox. I have only ever used two of those for wand cores. The other was given to one Remus Lupin. A very loyal wand, but it's also almost... animalistic, in a way. Unpredictable."
After that, they went through the same thing with Nico. This time it took 20 minutes rather than 15 with Garrick getting more and more excited with each wand. Soon the son of Hades was holding an almost transparent wand. You could see the black streak glowing inside. "10 and 3 quarter inches, thestral tail hair core, and made from Stygian Ice. Hard stuff to come across that is. It's unyielding, though never brutal. That wand was the last wand my father made before he died."
"Thank you, sir, how much do we owe you?" Percy asked the man.
"Nothing. If you're doing a job for my mother, then there is no charge. But remember boys, the wand chooses the wizard, not the other way around." With that, Hecate, Percy and Nico walked out of the shop.
Hecate led the boys into an alley where she was sure that no one was looking before turning to them. "Since the school year has already started, we would normally have to wait until next year to send you to school, but I'm a goddess. I have a few tricks up my sleeve." She reached into her robes and pulled out a necklace big enough for multiple people. "This is called a time turner, we can use it to go back to before the school year started and you can have a head start on  Voldemort."
She put the necklace around all of their necks and spun the dial. Seconds later they were gone.
4 months earlier
The three reappeared in a small cozy house. "Before we go, I am going to bless the two of you with the ability and knowledge of everything that a full grown wizard could know, you will be as powerful as Gelert Grindelwald himself." Hecate said as she placed a hand on their shoulders. The two began to glow a deep purple for a second,(not that Percy could see it) before it vanished.
"Woah! I feel stronger!" Nico exclaimed, "can we do magic now?"
"Not yet, I removed the trace for underage magic but it will still seem a little strange if we do it in public."
"Aww, man!" Percy said, Nico, nodded in agreement.
"Oh calm down you two, now off you go Percy, go meet Remus. I'd like to speak with Nico for a moment." The goddess shaped her fingers and Percy was gone. She then turned to Nico.
"Why would you like to speak to me?" Nico asked the magic goddess.
"Nico, would you like to become my champion? I need someone who can keep an eye on the Hogwarts students. The Wizarding Tournament comes this school year, but because of all of the deaths, it's being done in duos rather than solos."
"What's the Wizarding Tournament?"
"Hogwarts isn't the only Wizarding school. Based off of grades that the students have received, three have been selected. Hogwarts, Beauxbatons and Durmstrang. Each will select two champions, who will work together in partners to complete 5 trials," Hecate explained.
"So, you want me to compete in the tournament?" Nico asked skeptically.
"No, Percy and Remus will work together, and Harry and James will work together. You need to watch from the shadows and make sure no one gets hurt." She told him.
"Oh, this will be fun. I accept." Nico said, and from that point, he was the champion of Hecate.

With Percy
Percy reappeared in front of a house, he heard three people talking inside. He climbed the steps and knocked on the door. "Who could that be?" He heard a man's voice from inside.
Percy heard the creak of the door opening, "Hello," Percy said, looking at the ground, "is this the Lupin residence?"
"Y-yes my name is Lyall Lupin, who might you be?"
"My name is Perseus "Percy" Jackson. I'm a werewolf, like your son. Don't worry I'm stable. I think I might be able to help with your furry little problem. May I come in?"
"If you think you can help Remus, then yes," Lyall said and he let the boy inside his home.
After getting acquainted with everyone, the family urged him to take a seat. "So you say you can help me?"
"I think so, but it wouldn't be right to walk into your home without explaining myself. So that's what I will do." Percy then went on to explain his life story, from how he was born, to how he was kidnapped and taken away from his home, to his life in the woods to where he was now. But he left out the parts about the gods. "Then one day, Dumbledore came to me in America and offered me a place at school. Despite my blindness and the fact that I'm a werewolf."
"Wow," Remus said, "sorry about your mom."
"It's not your fault, and it was a long time ago," Percy told him. "But, Dumbledore also told me that you're a werewolf and that I might be able to stop you from continuing to make the mistakes that others like us have died because of."
"Well, I drink the wolfsbane potion before full moons and rest for a few days after. During full moons, I lock myself in an extra bedroom."
Percy smiled, "everything you're doing is wrong. For you to understand what you're doing wrong. You need to understand how we work. First things first, there are two kinds of werewolves. The Pure and The Bitten. The names are pretty self-explanatory, but the difference is that The Bitten are humans who were bitten by a werewolf and turned into one of them. While one of The Pure was born this way. I am a Pure, and you are a Bitten. Make sense?"
"Yeah" Remus replied, "so far at least."
Percy grinned, "good because it's about to get more confusing. I'm going to explain why what you're doing is wrong. First the locking yourself away, there are two things wrong with that, one is that a Bitten, such as yourself have no fangs, so they can't turn another werewolf. Two is that the wolf needs exercise just like you, and locking him away certainly isn't helping. Next is the wolfsbane, drinking it is like shooting the wolf with a tranquillizer dart. It can't complete the shift which is mandatory for its survival, and since it's a part of you, if it dies then so do you."
"Wow, that's a long list. Is there anything else I'm doing wrong?" Remus asked, while his parents were very worried that they were slowly killing their son.
"Hm," Percy thought for a moment before saying, "that's the only thing that you're physically doing wrong, but mentally is a whole different story." The blind boy turned to Lyall. "Mr. Lupin, when is the next time your son will be free for a few hours. Preferably before Hogwarts."
"Right now actually, when is the next full moon?" He replied.
"13 days. Then we'll have a day to rest after that, and off to Hogwarts the next day." He replied, "may we go into the woods?"
"Of course. Of you two go." Mrs. Lupin said.
Percy smiled, standing up, "thanks, come on Remus! Let's get this done and get you back in time for dinner."
The two left toward the woods. Once they got there Remus turned to Percy. "Why are we here?"
Percy grinned. "I told you that you were making mistakes mentally and I wasn't kidding. The problem is that you treat your condition as a disease, a weakness. But that's just it bro, it's your greatest strength. You can shift on command! Hear and smell things from miles away! Have strength and agility beyond what should be possible! You can save trees from near death, dude!" As if to make a point, he placed his hand on a dying tree. The tree began to glow a radiation green as the roots healed, and vibrant green leaves grew on its branches.
"Woah!" Remus exclaimed, "I'll be able to do that!"
"Uh-huh, you will, but first we need to get rid of those mental walls. Let's get to work!"

Hi everyone, if you see any mistakes, please tell me and I'll try to fix it! And it's official, I've been procrastinating for weeks, but I'm finally going to work on the Speed and Fire rewrite.
-Bats