Progression

Jason

Despite being blind, Percy stared the augur dead in the eyes. "Is anyone else going to try to attack me?." after a few seconds of silence, he continued. "I thought not. Now, In case you weren't listening, I believe I should introduce myself properly. My name is Perseus 'Percy' Jackson, Champion and Ambassador of Apollo.  Sit tight because there's a lot to go over. Praetors, where would you suggest I start?"

"I would suggest the big one, sir," Garret said

"Good thinking," Percy replied with a smirk. But, then his expression went sour. "We'll, there's no real way to sugarcoat this so I'm just going to come out and say it. War is coming. The titans are rising once again. That means we all have work to do." no one moved, with everyone processing the information, with the praetors judging their reactions. Percy waited patiently for someone to speak.

A senator to Jason's left raised his hand. He recognized the man, he was a retired soldier who completed his ten years of service in the third cohort. Percy didn't seem to notice, so the praetors gestured for him to speak. "What do you suggest to be our first course of action, Champion? I doubt it's a defensive issue. I wouldn't think the Titan army has any reason to attack us unless I've been misinformed."

"Good question," Percy praised, "The gods have decreed that you need to be ready to attack mount Othrys by august of next year, I'm not saying it's going to be easy, but that's what they want. The rumour is that Saturn plans to invade New York City at that time with a main force, your job is to catch Othrys by surprise and topple Saturn's Throne."

Another hand raised, "Champion, we can do that with the correct preparation, but what will we be doing in the meantime?"

"Well, there are a few things to do. Your Praetos will be able to provide the majority of tasks, but first on the docket is the warbands that have been appearing across the country. They need to be dealt with quickly so that they don't become a bigger problem."

Percy answered a few more questions, going into the specifics when prompted. Finally, Jason raised his hand to ask the question he had been thinking about the entire time. "If our job is to storm Othrys, who will be in manhattan to hold off the army?"

Percy paused, the entire time, he had been able to respond quickly and efficiently. However, this time he had an inquisitive look on his face, trying to find the answer, or trying to decide how to word his answer. All was quiet in the senate house until the Champion of Apollo finally spoke. "There is a separate force from you. A small one, that will be tasked with defending Olympus." He spoke cautiously, thinking over every word. "I, along with Diana's huntresses, will be aiding them. With luck, the Gods will be able to join the fight when the titans are involved."

It was quiet in the room for a few minutes, for once even the Praetors seemed surprised by the information. Percy continued speaking, "I speak to you now, not as The Champion of the Sun god, but as a fellow person with as much to lose as anyone else. Do not let your pride keep you from honour. For bravery is far more virtuous than fearlessness"

Nico

Nico and Leo had only been at the Wolf house for five days after Percy left before Apollo showed up in the sun chariot to bring them to camp. During the ride, Nico tried to explain everything he knew about the Camp to Leo.  But, in hindsight, Nico was only there for about a week and a half before going back in time. Maybe not the best choice.

Afterwards, Leo asked Apollo where Percy was at the moment. "Well," the god started, "he's finished with all of the minor gods who live in California, so now he headed up to Nebraska as that's where one of the more mobile gods was last seen. He'll take a pit stop there, before heading up to Quebec."