Reunions

Sorry, this took so long, I've been working very hard to lay out the groundwork for Speed Demons.

Remus

After Percy's incredible performance at the Yule Ball, Hogwarts was buzzing everywhere he went. Everyone wanted to come up and congratulate him. Which was to be expected, but the amount of support was ridiculous!

"What do you plan to do about them?" Remus asked on the walk towards the train as a particularly flirty Ravenclaw girl walked by. Nico glared at her. Percy just shrugged and continued walking, his cane moving back and forth as he did so.

Soon, the group had found an empty compartment, which barely fit all of them. Harry, Ron Hermionie, and James sat on one side, and Leo, Remus, Sirius and Neville sat on the other. Since only four people could fit on each seat, Percy and Nico had to sit on the floor, but neither of them seemed completely bothered by this.

Every so often Nico would glance at Leo and Remus before quickly looking away. Remus wondered what he was thinking.

Nico

Nico was nervous. He knew he was going to have to show Leo around Camp Half-Blood. But they were in the past, that wouldn't match up. Now, the obvious solution might have been to just not take him, but, Leo had been asking Nico to take him for months now. He couldn't do it. He couldn't bail on him like that.

Not knowing who to ask, Nico went to Percy. He knew the risks. The blind boy had made it very clear why he was keeping his distance. He didn't want to lose control and hurt him. Apollo had called it Harm OCD. The fear of hurting others.

Another thing Nico had noticed was that Apollo had taken to calling monsters Archetypes instead. After finding out why from Remus, the three demigods,(Nico, Leo, And professor McGonagall) had taken to doing the same for their safety. It wasn't like that had been saying it much in the first place. Not while they were at Hogwarts, anyways.

Anyways, Nico moved to the other side of the compartment and sat next to Percy. He could only sigh when the werewolf shifted away slightly. "Hi, Percy."

"Hey, Nico." The son of Hades explained his problem. "Oh, that is a problem." Nico rolled his eyes but nodded. Percy thought for a moment. "I might have an idea."

Percy/Nico

Percy prayed to Pluto. Lord Pluto, I have a question

What is it, Champion of Apollo? The god in question replied. Going through his plan, Percy asked Pluto if it was okay to do what he was about to do. After Pluto replied with a yes, he did the same with Vulcan. The god of fire didn't take as much convincing as the god of wealth.

The Blind boy thanked both of them and turned back to his best friend/crush. "I'll handle your little problem." Nico sighed in relief, "but, you can't tell anyone about it." He said sternly. Nico nodded.

Nico pulled himself close to the werewolf in a burst of impulsive courage and rested his head on his shoulder. "Thank you," he mumbled, ignoring Percy tensing up.

Relax. Said a voice in his mind. Percy immediately recognized the voice as Apollo. Relax, you'll only agitate the wolf more if you're that tense. The sun god repeated. Percy did as he was told.

Immediately he felt better... and tired. Percy knew why though. His mistrust of Perseus wasn't letting him relax enough to get proper rest. He could sleep, sure, but it wasn't real sleep. It was more like being on a mortal drug that put you to sleep before surgery. It was borderline unconsciousness.

Nico grinned feeling his best friend finally relaxing. I made him happy. He cared about him. So, you can only imagine how he felt when Percy fell asleep and curled up against him, burying his face in his neck. Nico rested his head on the werewolf's, and they didn't move for the rest to the train ride.