Fear

Percy

The next morning, the other two schools arrived, each in their own ways. The Beaubatons girls arrived in a carriage pulled by massive Pegasi. While Durmstrang arrived on a large ship.

Yeah, they made quite an entrance.

As soon as they were dismissed from the welcoming feast. Nico relayed what Hecate had told him about the tournament to Percy.

At first, Percy wasn't planning on putting his name in the goblet of fire, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Percy found Remus in the library during a free period. "Hey, friend."

"Hey Perce, what's up?" Remus asked his friend.

"Do you want to compete in the tournament with me? It'll be fun!" He exclaimed. The idea was growing on him by the second.

After thinking about the idea for a minute, Remus grinned. "I'm in, but I have a question." He said.

"Shoot."

"Why me?" He asked. "Why not Nico? You are best friends after all."

Thinking on the fly, Percy shrugged. "He didn't want to do it with me. You were the next person I thought of."

Remus gave Percy a look(not that he could see it) before accepting the answer.

During lunch, Remus wrote a piece of paper to enter the competition.

'Remus Lupin and Percy Jackson, Hogwarts.' They walked over the age line that kept out the younger students, placed the paper in the goblet of fire, and that was it. They were possible contenders for the tournament.

Line Break

The first day of classes was... eventful, to say the least. First, Percy had transfiguration with the Slytherins and the Durmstrang fourth years. Percy quickly found out that this was not his subject. They were instructed to change a needle into a teacup. Percy didn't even know where to start, even with the blessing of Hecate.

The Slytherins had laughed at him when he didn't know what to do, but McGonagall quickly shut them down, saying it was because he was blind.

"You see, for transfiguration you need to think about everything to do with the object, colour, size everything." The Professor began, "but Perseus here is blind, so he can't even imagine what this needle could look like. He is not the only blind student I have taught, and he will likely not be the last. I have an entirely different curriculum designed to be for a person who has a weak sense of sight or lack thereof."

The werewolf grumbled about how his name was Percy, not Perseus. McGonagall waited for everyone to continue with the assignment before turning to Percy at his call.

"Professor," he said, "what do I do?"

She explained that the ministry had not made a separate curriculum for blind wizards and witches, so she had designed her own. "This curriculum focuses on vanishment and conjuration. Is there anything you can imagine regardless of colour?"

Percy gave a second to think about the question. "An iguana!" After being told what to do, Percy did the spell on the first try. Out of nowhere, a small iguana was sitting on his desk in front of him. It was changing colours, from blue to green to red to all sorts of colours.

McGonagall liked these two new "exchange students". She thought it was fun to teach them. She figured out rather quickly that the two were demigods, she was one herself. Daughter of Apollo. Ok she lied, she didn't figure it out herself. Her father told her to look after them during the feast. She also knew that the blind boy was a werewolf and also her father's champion.