A New Home

I just wanted to say sorry for any/all paragraphing mistakes that I've made while writing. I probably won't fix them until the story is finished. Because my brother edits my fanfics before I publish them, and he says it's still readable. But I'm a little bit of a perfectionist, so I will eventually. Tell me what you think about it.

"You want me to walk into the wall?!" Nico asked Remus in exasperation. Percy laughed. "Why are you laughing?"

"Because there's no wall there. It's charmed so that it looks like that. Not that I could tell. But I can hear the voices from the other side." Percy replied with a smile that Nico thought was adorable.

Remus smiled at the two, 'they're closer than I thought.' He thought to himself before Nico interrupted his inner monologue.

"Remus, can you hear them too?" He asked, and if he listened closely, he could. Remus nodded.

"Here," Said the Gryffindor, "I'll prove it." Then he ran full speed with his cart at the wall and reappeared on the other side.

Nico was in shock, his newest friend had just run at the wall and disappeared. As if sensing his friend's confusion, Percy said "come on, lighten up death breath, this'll be fun!" Then he disappeared into the wall as well.

"Unbelievable," the son of Hades muttered before following his only friends through the wall. Little did he know, they wouldn't be his only friends for much longer.

As Nico and Percy continued to follow Remus, through platform 9 3/4, (without their carts, Remus had told them they would be loaded onto the train magically) Nico noticed that Remus was looking for something.

As he was unable to find his fellow Marauders, Remus led his friends onto the train, It didn't take long to find them after that. "Moony!" James yelled before being tackling the werewolf in a hug and soon being joined by Harry

"Hi Guys, I missed you over the break, did you get my letter in time?" James shook his head.

"No, the owl arrived just as we were leaving. Never got time to read it." Harry explained to his friend.

"Oh, well I guess I'll just explain what I've been up to when the others get here, but for now, this is Percy and his friend Nico. They're from America. And Percy has been teaching me werewolf potential 101."

It didn't take long for the others to arrive, and when they did, Percy and Sirius instantly bonded. "You and I are gonna have to make some trouble later," Percy said with a smirk.

Sirius grinned. "I already have."

Once the train started moving, Remus started explaining what he's been up to over the summer. With Percy cutting in from time to time.

"Why are you blind?" Hermione asked, being her ever-inquisitive self.

"Hermione! You can't just ask someone why they're blind!" Harry exclaimed, but everyone wanted to know the answer, including him.

"It's fine Harry, my ego remains intact. And to answer your question, I was born without the piece of your brain that helps you see. And for those of you who are too afraid to ask, it's right here." He pointed to a spot on the back of his head.

"And you're also a werewolf? But not the same kind as Remus, because you were born with these other powers that Remus wasn't." James asked.