Chapter 25

It's only Tuesday.

I'm not going to survive being away from Jack any longer.

I have herd from Jacob, and it's him just calling me names.

I honestly just leave it, but I'm afraid that he might take things to a physical stage, and I don't want that.

I walk over to my bag, and get out black skinny jeans, vans, vans shirt, and a flannel.

I put those on and throw my hair into a messy bun, and walk downstairs.

"Oh you're up," Jackie says and I nod.

They have been nicer to me, they must be hiding something, or they are just not being as rude and bitchy.

"You guys hungry?" I ask, walking into the kitchen to get myself water.

"No thanks, we already ate," Lauren replies and I nod.

I walk and sit down on the couch, and I guess just have a lazy day.

Well, that's what I thought today was going to be.

-

The door slams open, and I'm home alone, so I jump up and look in that direction.

The girls went to the mall, and I didn't feel like going, I wanted my own lazy day.

I see a drunk Jacob, and my heart stops, as he stumbles over to me, with a glass beer bottle in hand.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I question, stuttering.

"Shut up," he commands, and I shut my eyes, as I can only image what he is going to do to me.

I think, that I could quickly, just run away, my bag is packed, and my phone is in my back pocket.

I open my eyes, and his arm is in the air with the beer bottle, and it collided with my left arm.

"Ow!" I cry, he smirks, but it slowly fades away, as he falls the the ground.

I wait a second and see his chest rise; he's only passed out.

I take this moment to run upstairs, grab my bag, and throw it into my car.

I start my car, and immediately start driving home.

"No, no, no, no, no," I keep on repeating in my head.

"This isn't happening," I whisper as more tears fall down my face.

"I miss you, Jack," I whisper, quietly as more tears leave my eyes, little sobs even.

I just want to snuggle into Jacks chest, and know I'm safe, away from Jacob.

At least I think.

Well, I would be safe from Jacob, but knowing him, he might come back.

I can't deal with that.

I just wanna hold Jack.

I swear I'm speeding, as the sun goes down, and I go back home.

-

"Okay, only about 15 minutes," I say to myself.

It's Wednesday, midnight.

I had stopped at a hotel, I knew I needed sleep, if I wanted to get home safely.

But I didn't change.

I know, you're probably like 'ew' or 'you can stay at a hotel but not change, wtf' and I know it sounds weird, but I need to get home.

I have no time for changing, eating either. I need to get home, and be safe.

My heart beats faster every second that I get closet to my house.

My eyes fill with water again, at the reason why I'm here, as I pull into my driveway.

I take my shaking hands, put my car into park, and take out the keys.

I see the living room light on, and that's the only one, but my parents aren't home.

I only know one person that would be up at this time in the living room; Jack.

I small smile appears in my face, as I unlock the door, and slowly open it, to see him passed out on the huge couch.

I smile, and shut and lock the door quietly.

I wipe my face, before taking off my shoes, and laying down next to him on the couch, and almost immediately, his arm snakes around my waist.

"I wanna hold you, baby," he mumbled in his sleep, and I smile knowing he missed me.

I kiss his cheek, and his eyes flutter open.

"Mack?!" He almost screams and I put my hand over his mouth, which kinda hurt my arm.

"Ow," I breathe "be quiet, don't wake up my brother," I say, and he smiles, pulling me into a tight hug.

"I've missed you so much."

"It's been like 5 days.."

"That's a lot," he says "why are you home, you were suppose to be gone a week."

"Oh-right-um-I-," I can't seem to manage to tell him why I came home.

Instead, I get tears in my eyes, and I put my head into his chest and cry, few sobs leaving my mouth.

"Baby, what happened?"

"J-Jacob," I stutter, in between cries.

"What the hell did he do?" He asks, raising his voice a little.

I look at my arm, and move it to where he can see it, his eyes open wide, "d-did he d-do th-," I cut him off my nodding.

"We have to get you to the hospital," he says standing up.

"No!" I almost scream, standing up next to him.

"Look at you, baby. I don't even know how you drove home," he says motioning to my arm.

"We're going, no further questions."

"Okay," I sigh, looking down, following Jack to his car.