Chapter 30

"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!" Everyone around me is chanting as I take the whole vodka bottle and drink it all.

Once I finish it I put in back down on the table and everyone is cheering, including Jack.

He comes over, and sloppily kissed my lips, but hey, I'm not complaining.

He starts to go lower down my neck, causing me to moan, only for him to hear.

"Mack c'mon!" I hear Toby yell. Jack stops, and we both look at her, "beer pong," she smirks.

I smirk up and Jack, and pull his hand over there.

It was me and Jack against Toby and Nate.

This was going to be interesting.

-

"Ha, we won biiich," I slur and Toby, and trip over my feet, but Jack catches me. "Thanks," I giggle, and put my arms around his torso and my head in his chest.

I could only imagine the smile on his lips while he stokes my hair.

I drank a of the drinks during beer pong while Jack watched, he knew I was going to have to get home some how with Nate and Toby drinking, we all would have been fucked.

"Let's go home," Jack whispers in my ear. I nod, being to tired to respond.

I open my eyes but only see blur as Jack leads me outside.

I shiver as we walk down the steps.

He puts his arm around my shoulder and I lean my head on his, and I see Toby and Nate in the back.

"We're all gonna crash at your place, okay?" Jack asked and I nod my head, getting tireder and tireder by the second.

I managed to stay awake the ride home, but I made my way up to my bedroom, and fall down onto the bed.

"We have to clean the body paint off of you," Jack says quietly. I groan and turn over.

But Jack being the stronger person here, picks me up bridal style, and sets me down on the counter in my bathroom and gets a wet rag. he cleans all of it off, and says, "here," he takes off his shirt as hands it to me.

I look at him confusingly, but he sighs, taking off my bandeau leaving me in my strapless bra, and put on his shirt.

Then he goes down to my nylons and shorts, and as he takes them off I'm pretty sure he's using a lot of strength not to touch me, in that way.

He takes off my high socks and shoes, an picks me up again, this time my legs going around his torso and my dad in the crook of his neck.

He lays us both down on the bed, and I snuggle into his chest, as I fall asleep, and soon going to regret tomorrow.

----

ohmygod what a horrible chapter that was.