Chapter 10

"Damn, this is such a nice car." Jack says as we drive around and I giggle.

I sigh, but a happy sigh and continue driving in a silence that has light music playing in the background.

"So, when are we gonna tell the others?" Jack asked setting his hand on my thigh, on the cuts.

I bite my lip and slowly come to a stop at a red light. "does this hurt?" Jack asked taking his hand off my thigh and I just sigh, "tell them what?" I ask not really changing the subject.

"Oh, about your- yeah" he says, not really wanting to talk about it most likely.

"I don't know," I say closing my eyes and taking a breath "and I don't know how he is going to react, or what he's going to do. But what I do know, is that the look on his face is something I don't want to see."

He takes my hand and interlocks our fingers "you're going to stop right?"

"Honestly, Jack, I don't know. The more days I live, the more I get told I shouldn't." I say stopping at another red light.

"Who is even saying these things to you?" He asked squeezing my hand a little tighter.

"The girls who asked me the questions at truth or dare." I say pulling up to my house.

"Those bitches?" He asked rolling his eyes and getting out of the car.

I just nod my head as I hit the lock button and my car makes the sound indicating its locked.

"I could always tell they weren't good news." he says walking through the front door.

"Who?" Nate asked and I bit the inside of my lip as Jack answered;

"Those girls who asked Mack the questions during thrush or dare."

"Those were some pretty weird questions." Toby says and I nod my head.

"But why'd you leave?" Nate asked and my face instantly turned red and I looked down at the floor.

"Can we just not talk about it?" I ask looking up to see the one and only; Jack Johnson.

"No, we're going to talk about it. Now. Go to your room. We'll be there in a few minutes." I sigh looking down, feeling as if I'm 8 years old.

I quickly change into some spandex, that are long enough to cover my cuts, a sports bra, and a sweatshirt.

I put my hair into a high pony and say on my bed, looking at the text message that I've gotten today.

Ally: lol did u cut today? you little attention whore.

Alexus: ur a slut, who did you sleep with now?

Before I could read the next one, Jack took it and immediately started to read them, along with Jack J and Nate.

"What the fuck?" They all say under their breath and I just lay back, with my head on my pillow, looking at the ceiling. "How long has this been going in for?" Jack J asked and I think for a minute "since the begging of 11th grade." I shrug.

"Are you kidding me?! You've been getting bullied for a year, and you haven't told me?" He asked as Jack and Nate look at older texts.

I sigh and sit up and hug my legs "it's not easy to tell people they you're getting bullied Jack. You get bullied - oh wait, you wouldn't. You have what you need. Friends, a life ahead of you, and you're basically perfect, Emily is so lucky to have you. But then there's me, not having a lot of friends, not knowing we're I'm really going with life, and not perfect. So I understand why I get bullied. They just want me gone because I shouldn't be here. And they're right. I shouldn't. I should be gone. I should be with Pete. I wonder how he's doing. I belong up there with him. He shouldn't be gone. He should still be here, with me in my arms, and us making each other happy. But nope. He just had to get into a car accid-" I break into tears as I hug my knees tighter.