Chapter 13

Jack Gilinskys POV

Shit she like passed out.

I'm beyond worried about her.

I have no clue why she's acting like this, she seemed fine a few hours earlier.

"Help!" I yell and a paramedic walks over to me with a gurney.

I gently place her down on it "what's the problem here?"

"Well, she threw up a while ago and and said as had a bad headache, then she went to sleep, but recently woke up crying from what I'm guessing a bad headache, and while I pulled up, she passed out." I explain and he nods and takes her away.

Please let her be okay.

(2 hours later)

2 hours have passed, and I've heard nothing.

It's 1am and I haven't slept.

"Visitors for Mackenzie Johnson?" I hear, what I'm guessing a doctor, says.

I stand up and walk over "and you are?" He asked.

"Boyfriend." I state and he nods, walking into her room, me fallowing.

"It looks like she was very dehydrated." He says as I look at her pale body. "She was very close to death." My heart stops for a few seconds thinking that she could have died. "And we did a few test, and she is also a little.. well... umm.." he says as if lost of words.

"What?" I ask impatient.

He sighs "when was the last time she ate?" I feel like this is such a stupid question.

"Why does that mat-"

"When was the last time she ate?" He asked more stern this time.

I sigh and think.

She actually hasn't eaten for a few days.

Is she trying to kill herself or something?

Her beautiful smile hides so much.

"So basically, we found out she has depression and is slightly anorexic." He says flipping through the papers on his clipboard.

My precious baby.

So beautiful, yet broken.

I look next to me at her beautiful yet somewhat lifeless body.

I put my hand on her upper leg, to feel that her legs are cold.

I rub my leg up and down, somehow hoping that would make her warmer.

When I, guess you could say, got closer to her 'area' on her thighs, I felt like bumps?

But what would-

No.

She didn't.

She wouldn't.

She can't be this hurt.

She's more broken then I thought.

And it's going to be my job to fix her.

Starting with; no more cutting.

I see her shift, and her beautiful eyes open.

Mackenzie Johnson's POV

I wake up to see Jacks, what looked like, a sad face turn happy as I look at him.

I smile at him and he comes and hugs me, of course I hug back.

He puts his legs over and lays by me in the very uncomfortable hospital bed.

"I love you, you know that right?" He asked looking at me.

"Of course I know. and I love you too. why?" I ask, because how he said it was a little odd.

"Answer this question truthfully." He says and I nod. "Where are all the places you have cut?" He asks and I stuff up a little, but sigh, knowing I can't lie to him.

"Arms, thighs and stomach." I say avoiding eye contact, knowing his eyes would show pure sadness.

"Baby.." he sighs and I turn my head so it's in his chest and I lay there while he rubs my back.

"It was my worst week." I say as tears leave my eyes, but I wipe them as the doctor walks in.

"Miss. Johnson," Dr. Dakine says "it appears you have depression and anorexia."

I shoot up "what?" I basically scream. He just nods and leaves. "How am I going to tell Toby? Vanessa? My brother?!" I close my eyes "what is my brother going to say?"

"Mack.." Jack says sitting up next to me.

"When I'm ready, I'll tell him." I say and Jack nods. "When do I get to go home?" I ask looking at him.

"They didn't tell me." He says and I sigh, laying back down, Jack does the same.

Dr. Dakine walks back in "when you're ready to leave you can, but make sure you sign out."

He walks out and I sit up "where are my clothes?" I ask, knowing Jack didn't go back home and get me clothes.

"I brought you some of mine." He smiles and I smile.

"Hand them to me." I say and he nods, getting a bag with clothes in them. "Thanks" I say and kiss his cheek and walk into the bathroom.

I change into the sweatpants and sweatshirt he provided me, and I re-put up my hair in a high pony and grab my phone and walk out.

Jack smiles "you look good in my clothes, babe." I blush and look down at my feet.

Jack, comes over and hugs me "let's go home." I nod and we walk out.

I'm still clueless on how I'm going to tell people; I'm depressed and anorexic.