Chapter 4

"Fuck it." I hear Jack J say and push my off the bed. "Ughh." I groan getting up. "The fuck?" I ask with my sleepy voice looking at a laughing Sammy as Jack J.

"What time is it?" I ask looking at my phone. "Shit! 8am?! I kinda like to sleep." I say getting back into bed.

They both stop laughing and I feel the bed dip down and I turn around to see Sammy. "Dipshit." I say under my breath. He chuckles and brings me closer, us cuddling again.

I smile and close my eyes but don't fall asleep. "Ugh." I say and get out if Sammy's grip and head to the bathroom to do my stuff.

I walk back out to see Sammy passed out on my bed, nice.

I grab a black strapless bra, black bandeau, a white muscle tee with black bold letters of 'Vans' , I grab some jean shorts and walk back into the bathroom to change.

When I get changed I turn on my hair curler and do my make-up while I wait.

All I do I mascara, and eyeliner. And when my hair curler turned on, I curled each strand of my hair, one by one.

When I finish I smile at how if looks, and then Sam walks in and hugs me from behind and sways us from side to side.

He kisses my cheek, and every second I spend more and more with him, i forget about Jack, and I gain more and more feeling for Sam.

I blush and I see him smile and I turn around and lift up my shirt and look at my tattoos. I look over and see Sam start to trace them. I giggle, "that tickles, stop." I say with a smile and walk back into my bedroom and grab Vans and put them on.

"Whatcha wanna do today?" I ask I finish tying my shoe.

He shrugs. "Oh, I was going to get some more tattoos to add on, wanna come?" I ask standing up looking at him. "Sure, why not?" He says and I hug him. "Thanks." I let go and we both have these cheeky smiles on.

"Now I can hold your hand when it hurts" I say with a wink but stop and laugh at how dirty that sounded. He chuckles and I grab my phone and money.

I walk downstairs with Sammy following, to see, my brother, Jack, Gabby, Toby and Skate.

I walk over to Toby and casually sit on her lap and spread my legs onto Skate who was next to her. "hey, I'm gnome get a new tattoo, wanna come?" I ask looking at her.

"Yeah, I was wanting a new one that was bigger." she says with a smile and I see Skate smirk, his dirty mind. Toby pushes him and I start to walk towards the door before my brother pulls me back.

"Wait, where are you going?" He asked.

"To get a tattoo?" I say more of a question. "Why?" I ask pulling my arm out of his grasp.

"Don't you think your back is enough?"

"What's wrong with you today? It's just a tattoo, it's not like I'm trying to get drugs here."

"I just don't want to be left alone with Jack and Gabby, they are going to be kissing the whole time." He says clearly annoyed.

"Go to Emily's." I say turning around.

"Oh yeah!" I hear him say and grab his keys.

"Bye Jack, Gabby!" I say waving and they wave as me, Sam, Skate, and Toby all get into my car and head to our tattoo artist.

-

"Okay, Toby, what do you want?" Our tattoo artist, Nick asked her. "Here." she says and pulls out her phone to show him a picture. "On your wrist?" He asks making sure.