Chapter 12

I wake up with a pounding headache.

"Ughh" I groan turning over, so my head is in Jacks chest, hoping that somehow that should make it go away.

"Woah, baby you feel hot." He says feeling my forehead "do you feel okay?" He asked with a lot of concern.

"Not really." I groan, closing my eyes tighter.

"Hold on baby." He says kissing my forehead and walking out of my room.

I groan, and once he leave my room, I get an un-easy feeling in my stomach, and I rush to the toilet and puke.

I groan and lay on the ground, with my hands on my forehead, me taking deep breaths.

I stand up and brush my teeth as Jack walks in with some water. His smile fades away "did you puke?" His face isn't grossed, it's more worried.

"Don't remind me." I say spitting out the toothpaste foam in my mouth into the sink and cleaning it.

I take a moment, and breathe, for everything feels like it's moving. "Babe." I say and he immediately comes over and picks me up, my legs wrapped around his torso and my arms around his neck, as my head lays on the crook of his neck.

He lays me down in my bed. He sighs as he feels my forehead. "Maybe we should go to the doctors." He says and I shoot up, but wait a minute, and let things settle in, as for moving fast made me dizzy.

"No, I'm fine, it's probably just the flue." I say looking at him. "Can't we just sleep and cuddle all day?" I ask, trying to smile and keep my eyes open, but fail, as I fall back and my head hits my pillow and I start to drift into a sleep. "Jaaaack." I groan "come here." I say patting next to me, eyes still closed.

I hear him sigh, the bed dip down, and a muscular arm go around my waist.

I smile into his chest, as I get sleepier, and sleepier.

-

I wake up about 2 hours later, with a worse headache, to the point where I'm in tears.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Jack shoots up next to me.

I just let the tears of pain leave my eyes as I hold my head.

Thank god that we are both clothed, as he picks me up bridal style and takes me downstairs.

"Bro it's like 11 pm, where are you going with my sister?" Jack J asked Jack.

"Hospital." Is all Jack says as he safely puts me in the passenger side of the car, and buckling me up before getting into the driver side and driving to the hospital.

And once Jack opens my door, the rest of that was a big black blur, and I didn't remember.