Chapter 11

Is it crazy to think that you can feel someone with you who isn't even alive?

Because I swear I feel like Pete is with me right now, like he's next to me on the couch, where we would cuddle all the time.

Oh how I miss those days.

I put my elbows on my knees while sitting on the couch, and put my head in my hands and sigh.

When am I going to tell everyone else about Pete?

How am I going to tell them about Pete?

Oh god.

This is harder then I thought.

Right now I was home alone, so having this feeling was, awkward, and kind of scary.

"I miss you Pete." I whisper before a few tears fall from my eyes.

"I miss you too"

"What? Who said that?" I could have sworn I just heard someone talk.

And it kind if sounded like Pete?

"Me, Princess." The voice spoke again, but this time I knew it was Pete, for he would always call me princess.

"Ohmygod." I say and hug my knees while I'm on the floor.

"Baby, don't cry."

I look up, and I see him.

I see Pete Davidson, in front of my eyes.

"Pete?" I squeak out. "But you're dead." I say in a whisper.

"I can make myself visible darling."

He chuckles and I smile "I miss you so fucking much you don't even understand." I say and his smile fades.

"You know I saw what you did, and what you said. And princess, you shouldn't do that to yourself. You need to eat. Don't you ever say you want to kill yourself, that's not okay. Look, we're with each other right now. I love you so much."

I'm now in tears again as I see him fade away in front of me "wait!" I yell, but it's to late, he's vanished.

"I love you too." I say and look at the ground, but my head shoots up when the door opened.

"Jack!" I call for my brother and he smiles and opens his arms, and we hug and I pull away.

Skate and Jack were here too.

"Okay, I might sound crazy, but I saw Pete." I say with a smile.

Jack Js smile drops and he looks at me like I'm the most stupidest person on earth.

"Mack.... Pete's dead... you can't see him..." he says and Jack and Skate look at us wide-eyed.

"I thought he moved." Skate said and I shake my head no.

"He died in a car crash." I say trying not to cry again. "But I saw him. Say what you want, but he was just in front of me, he told me he loved me and that I-" I cut myself off from saying I cut myself, for Skate and Jack J don't know.

I look down at my feet "never mind" I say and slowly make my way up to my bedroom.

"They probably think I'm insane." I say to myself as I pull out my laptop.

"What were you saying down there?" Jack asked walking in and I sigh and close my laptop.

"I saw him, I saw Pete. He told me I shouldn't cut myself or say I want to die. And I understand of you don't want to believe me. Seems like nobody does." I sigh and get my laptop back out.

"But I thought Pete moved? He died in a car accident?" He asked siting at the end of my bed.

I nod my head. "Why did you tell me, or us?" He asks.

"It's kinda hard to do that, Jack." I say looking up at him from YouTube.

He sighs and nods his head and comes over and hugs me "I wish you would have told me earlier tho."

"I wish I did too, Jack. But right now, I think I should just get some rest." He nods his head.

I shut my laptop and put it next to my bed.

I get into my bed, and I feel it dip down, and I turn around to see my beautiful boyfriend; Jack Gilinsky.

Oh fuck.

How are we going to tell the others?