Chapter 38

Mackenzie Johnson's POV

JJ insisted on us going out today.

He said that maybe it would help me clear my mind, and forget about him.

I take a shower, and wrap my body as I look through my closet for clothes to wear today.

We decided to just go to the mall.

I got combat boots, high socks, black leggings, grey cami with white lace at the top, red flannel and an army coat.

I put it all on, and brush my hair. I quickly brush my teeth before washing my face and applying mascara and eyeliner.

I spray my perfume and grab my phone, before walking into the living room to see JJ waiting and ready.

"You're ready," he smiles and I nod, faking a smile back.

We go and I get into his car, as he starts his drive to the mall.

"So," he start, and I look up at him. "Why did you and Jack break up?"

I freeze for a second, but look out the window and sigh. I have to tell him, he's my brother. And I want to be honest.

"Well, when I went up to grandmas, I told Jack I was going out with the girls, when in reality I went to a party. At the party I almost got raped aging by Jacob. The next day Jacob came over drunk and hit my arm with a beer bottle, and that's how it broke."

I get tears in my eyes, as I hug my knees, "I should have told both of you the truth in the first place."

I wipe my eyes before looking at JJ. "I feel so bad, Mack."

"Don't, it's my fault."

We pull up to the mall, and I get out slowly, waiting for JJ.

"I have to go pee, meet me by Vans?" JJ asks, and I nod my head.

Once I get to the Vans store, I get a lot of messages at once.

Jacob: hey slut.

Jacob: kill your self.

Jazmin: wassup whore.

Jazmin: why don't you die?

Jackie: worthless.

Ally: piece of shit.

Alexus: ugly.

Lauren: fat.

Lauren: please die, all of us would be so much more happier.

Ally: lol waste of life.

Jazmin: nobody cares about you.

"Whatcha lookin at?" JJ asks, scaring me a little.

I quickly lock my phone and shake my head, "nothing. lets go shop?"

"Yeah," he smiles.

I walk in and look around, I some how end up by the beanies, and see the red Vans off the walk beanie, and I think of Jack.

My heart breaks a little more, but I shake my head and look at some Vans.

"Find anything?" JJ asks, coming up behind me with 3 boxes of Vans and a few shirts.

I shake my head. "Do you want anything?" He asked again.

"Not really," I say quietly.

"Here, let me pay real quick," he says and going up to the checkout line.

I walk out, and look around, until someone runs up to me, and she had 2 girls behind her.

"Are you Mack Johnson?!" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah."

"You're ugly," she scoffs, and her friends behind her laugh.

"You're a slut too," one of the girls behind her said.

"Kill yourself," the other said, and JJ walked out.

The girls' faces went from pure hate, to a happy smiley face. "It was nice meeting you!" They say before walking away.

"Fans?" JJ asks, and I nod.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"I dunno, you're just really quiet," he sighs, and I just look in the direction that the girls went.

-

Me and JJ just got home of about another 3 hours of shopping.

I didn't get anything, I mean, Im not gonna need it anyway.

I was walking down the hall when I heard JJ talking, and me being snoopy, had to listen.