Chapter 16

(OKAY SMUT BC IT FITS WITH THE CHAPTER SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT SHIT, DONT READ THIS CHAPTER)

"Strip" Sam tells me.

We're in a very familiar bedroom, but I can quiet remember where.

Tears leave my eyes and I know where he is going with this.

I slowly take off the shirt I was wearing.

I can hear him groan as I take off my pants, and once they are off, Sammy pushes me onto the bed and starts to suck on my neck, earning a purposeful moan, not to get any more punishments.

He starts to kiss down and he takes off my bra, leaving me in my underwear only.

"Damn." He says under his breath as he continues to kiss down my body until he gets to the top of my panties.

He slowly takes them off, and admired my naked body, as he stands there fully clothed.

He takes off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers only.

He puts his fingers right above my heat and I take a hugs breath in, knowing I can't do anything to stop him, or he'll just make this situation worse.

He sticks a finger in and I close my eyes shut, not enjoying in single moment of this, so basically any moan in this, was purpose.

He then shoved another finger in causing me to gasp, then he curled them hitting my g-spot and I moaned.

He smirked and took his fingers out and took off his boxers.

He quickly grabbed a condom, thank god, I don't want a child.

He didn't ask any questions before shoving into me.

I groan as he keeps on grinding.

I leave marks on his backs as he goes deeper and faster.

Tears leave my eyes, this is my first time, and I've heard that it went from pain to pleasure.

This did not.

Either because I was being raped or because they lied, it hurt like hell throughout the whole time.

When he started to go faster, he was hitting my g-spot making me moan louder and closer to my climax I knew I had to have or Sammy would be beyond pissed.

He thrusters four more times and I released, and a little later Sammy did the same in the condom.

But he didn't stop, there was sweat trickling down his head and on his torso.

"Sam!" I whine, wanting him to stop this pain.

"Shh." he says in my ear but that doesn't help shit.

He went a few more times before he got out of me. "bye." He said before closing the door.

I scrambled for my clothes and I found them and put them on.

I feel in the hoodie pocket and I find my phone.

Thank god.

I unlock it to see the wifi is already connected.

That means I've been here before.

I immediately go to my contacts.

I quickly text Jack.

Me: JACK

Me: 😭😭😭

Me: baby answeR

He immediately texts back

Jack❤️: baby! Where are you? Are you okay?

Me: Jack, I have no clue where I am, but the wifi connected

Jack❤️: wtf, how do you not know where you take yourself?

Me: Sammy took me, Jack

Jack❤️: HIS CABIN IM COMING BABYGIRL.

Me: I love you

I now remember.

We would come up to his cabin in the summer time.

I was in tears.

Jack would never forgive me for this.

Jack was suppose to take my virginity, he was gonna be the love of my life.

I screwed up, bad.

I go and look at the bed to see some blood splotches.

And now basically my vagina burns like hell, and I don't feel like walking.

I sit on the ground at the end of the bed, hugging my knees, basically sobbing into them.

I don't think Jack will ever forgive me.