Chapter 23

"Okay, then let's go to the one at Eliot's," Jazmin says.

"As long as it's not here, and my grandma doesn't see us coming home drunk or know we went to a party, I don't care," I reply.

All the girls smile, "great, it's tonight, be ready by 8."

As I was walking into my bedroom, to find something to wear, my phone buzzed.

Baby😍❤️: how are you doing babygirl?

Me: I'm doing good.

Should I even tell him about the party?

No, I don't want him to stress out.

Right now, it's only 6, but I should consider finding what I want to wear.

Baby😍❤️: that's great!

Me: yeah, but me and the girls are gonna go out soon, so if I don't respond just know we're together.

Baby😍❤️: ohh, whatcha gonna do?

Me: probably go to the movies or something, we don't know yet..

Baby😍❤️: ohhh okayy.

Baby😍❤️: but I miss you... :(

Me: I know, I miss you too!

Me: okay, the girls are telling me to get ready, I'll talk to you tomorrow, love you.(: ❤️

Baby😍❤️: alright, love you too. ❤️

I lock my phone, and look through my suitcase, until I find the outfit that is going to be perfect for tonight.

-

"C'mon!" I yell at the girls as I put on my sparkly heels.

I was wearing a short pink shirt that was skin tight and had a bow, with a sparkly crop top with my hair curled.

"We're coming!" They yell back, walking down the stairs, looking more slutty then me, which frankly, I didn't think was possible.

We all get into Ally's car, and drove off to Eliot's.

-

"One more," Alexus slurs at me, putting another shot glass in my face.

I just giggle, and gladly take it.

I chug it down, and as of now, nothing is going to feel weird going down my throat, for I have had many drinks.

"Hey babe," I hear Jacob come over next to me and say.

I squint my eyes at him, "I'm not you 'babe'," I slur.

His eyes grow dark, "yes, you are."

He grabs my wrist, hard enough for me to know that a bruise would be there.

"No!" I scream and cry, but he just pulls me into a room.

This can't be happening.

Not again.

Tears stream down my face, and I sit on the ground, my legs close to my chest and I put my head in my hands.

He was getting closer to me, until I heard one if his friends call, "yo Eliot, cops are gonna be here!"

We both freeze.

He gets up and runs, and I do the same, and find all the girls and we get into the car.

"Who's, the least drunk?" I ask, and everyone looks at Ally, she never drinks.

She gets into the driver seat, and heads to my grandmas, all of our hearts are beating out of our chests.

-

"We made it," I sigh and all of us have released smiles on our faces.

I go up into the bathroom, that's connected to my room, and I take a shower.

I get into some sweats and fall asleep.

Which I was glad about, I think it was because of this crazy night.