Chapter 10: End of the Act

Sitting in the car, my whole body was exhausted and I could hardly remember what had happened when I thought back on everything just now.

However, judging from Xiao Hua's expression, it was a success.

He told me in the car that from the beginning, he knew there would be problems on my side, so it was only one step in his grand scheme. The real purpose was to lead everyone to the teahouse, and then two of his guys were on standby at the other shops, one of whom was wearing a human skin mask of Uncle Three.

If Wang Ba Qiu didn't challenge me, I would play my part until the end, but if I had any problems, was exposed, or if Wang Ba Qiu came to force me, Xiao Hua still had a move.

As soon as Pan Zi fell, he knew that things had changed and was ready. As expected, Wang Ba Qiu was obviously ready to ambush us at a moment's notice and came immediately. Xiao Hua promptly sent a message to his two men, which led to the scene just now.

I said: "This is thrilling enough. If Lao Liu's men had sent text messages a few minutes later, we would have died."

Xiao Hua said: "You can't survive in this business by luck" and let me look at his cell phone. There was a short message on it: "Master Six, Master Three brought someone to our shop. What should I do?"

"When Lao Liu's best man sang with me yesterday, he didn't notice that his cell phone was switched." Xiao Hua said, "Unfortunately, this little trick is always tried and true."

I smiled wryly and didn't know what to say. However, the most difficult morning of my life had passed.

The human skin mask fit very well and I smoked half a pack of cigarettes in the car before slowly recovering and asking what those people would do when they returned.

Xiao Hua said: "I don't know yet, but the fact that at least Master Three has returned has become a reality. He has been known in Changsha for decades, and once we make such a noise, Pan Zi will have a completely different momentum if he goes around again. "

"I find it completely unfathomable that morale is already crumbling. Is it possible to get it back up in such a short amount of time?"

"I'll give an example. Now there are a lot of new guys who grew up listening to Master Three's stories and worship him like god. As long as Pan Zi said to do something for Master Three, they would be willing to die, but only if Pan Zi represents Master Three. In this way, they would feel that working for Pan Zi would get them into Master Three's sights and they could get his advice." Xiao Hua said, "This is the difference, and the number of people is not small. Pan Zi can't move on his own."

I nodded, it really made sense. Xiao Hua continued, "Of those people just now, there must be a large part that Pan Zi can call directly. Wang Ba Qiu and the fishmonger are still a problem, but we have to face them directly. "

When I asked about Pan Zi, Xiao Hua said, "You can see him soon, he'll be discharged from the hospital."

"Why should he be discharged from the hospital?" I said, "Damn it, does he want to die!"

"Tonight is the key." Xiao Hua said, "We just need a person to 'cash' in on our 'achievement.' Pan Zi must come forward to determine how many people are on our side. Then, later tonight, Wang Ba Qiu and Lao Liu must be eliminated."

My heart was shocked: "What do you mean?"

"Never put off until tomorrow. This is Master Three's rule and Wang Ba Qiu knows it very well and will not wait for death." Xiao Hua said and looked at the sky. "It's going to rain blood tonight."