Chapter 9 The End of Wu Sanxing's Era

Everyone's position was messed up. The painstaking order Pan Zi had arranged for me had been completely messed up during the chaos just now. I was already in the act of throwing the book, but now I abruptly stopped and slammed it violently on the table.

Xiao Hua gave me a look and his face changed. He knew it was bad, because the action came to a standstill.

If I didn't speak before, smashed Pan Zi's head in, dropped the account book, and left immediately, others would think that I didn't speak because I was extremely depressed.

But now I stood up and dropped the book on the table. This was usually the precursor of speaking, and if I didn't talk like this, others would immediately find it strange.

What to do? My mind went haywire. Looking at the people below who were eagerly looking at me and waiting for me to say something, I could only try my best not to speak. I thought, maybe things will work out if I turned around and left immediately, because others would think I suddenly had a stomachache.

At the brink of revealing the truth and having this farce collapse, and driven by the anxious inertia, I suddenly shouted out a sentence: "None of them are good! Get out!"

I tried to change my voice, but it was extremely hoarse and ugly, and didn't even sound like a human being.

Everyone looked at me dumbfounded, even Xiao Hua. Obviously he didn't know how to react to this scene.

The whole room was quiet for a long time and the atmosphere was very awkward. Xiao Hua finally reluctantly said, "Didn't you hear what Master Three said? Do you want him to say it again? "

These people looked at each other and began to loosen. Obviously they felt it was very strange, but they were still ready to leave.

I really wanted to slap myself in the mouth. I thought that it was all over, I had screwed up. After preparing for such a long time, I still fucked up. I'm a fucking idiot.

At this moment, suddenly there were a series of car horns outside the window. There were more than a dozen cars, and suddenly a whistle sounded at the same time.

The fishmonger suddenly smiled, stopped, and said to me, "Master Three, Lao Qiu is here."

Xiao Hua went to the window, hooked the curtain, and looked down. He glanced coldly at the fishmonger and bowed his head in my ear and said, "Not good, get ready to go. They are all Wang Ba Qiu's people below."

The fishmonger continued to be kind to others: "Everyone, those who don't want to be with Master Three should leave now. We'll still have business dealings in the future. Those who want to be with Master Three may as well stay and watch the show." He turned to me, "Master Three, it's not like I'm teaching you how to do things, but you should have kept more dogs like Pan Zi. You only have the one, so if he dies, you won't have another watchdog. Now, if you have anything else to say, we don't think your voice is too bad."

The others looked at each other. At this time, some of their men came up from the outside and whispered in their ears. Soon, everyone began to leave. Obviously, they all got the news, and all of a sudden there was only Lao Liu and the middle-aged woman facing us in the room.

Xiao Hua was calm and said, "Lao Liu, how dare you do such a thing in front of so many colleagues."

"In this line of work, they are all in it for the money and have no feelings for Master Three." The fishmonger said, "I know very well what's going on with Master Three. He can only blame himself for not thinking things through, and getting himself into this mess. If there's a big fire in this teahouse later today, an era will pass and these people will still be my brothers tomorrow. No one will mention what happened today. Do you believe it or not? "