chaemin ft. chaekura

[i honestly love this ship

[i honestly love this ship. a fangirl fangirling over her own groupmate when literally half of wizones are whipped for her ass. while chaeyeon's our very talented gal. i stan so much.]

[angst!! and consists of.. supernatural stuff?]

[longer, so bear w me. im emotional rn, gomen!]

[her sound]

Minju was in love.

This was the hardest thing she ever came to terms with. She was in love, hopelessly in love.

Kim Minju, who had always been sincere and completely honest with herself most of the time, couldn't bear that one truth. 

She was an adorable coward. She knew it, she won't deny the fact. She never tried to deny her feelings. 

When she sees a person doing anything awesome or interesting and decides to make heart-eyes, she would openly admit it. Going as far as to bravely (pathetically) clap her hands for that person with her agape mouth and a fascinated written all over her beautiful face.

It took her a year to finally admit. 

It took a year to admit she, Kim Minju was, indeed, in love with her bandmate, Lee Chaeyeon.

_____

Ever since she could remember, she was able to hear sounds no normal human being should be able to. 

She had been gifted (cursed?) with heightened hearing. She once assumed it was her ears, which were slightly bigger than anyone from her group, but she knew full well bigger than average ears were common, while her super hearing wasn't. She could hear murmured secrets from far away as if they were yelled right near her ears. 

Apparently, that wasn't normal so people called it 'weird'. Minju didn't know what to make of it. But as strange as it sounds, she was also able to hear something else, something deeper, more . . . intimate. 

It was a sound coming from people's heart. She had come to know that each person had their own unique melody. Their sounds sometimes would get altered by strong emotions. Emotions that could overwhelm her instantly. She avoided them as much as possible.

But there was a sound, so beautiful and peaceful, so warm. 

Love.

Was the name of the melody.

Minju had always seeked for that sound, wondering if she herself could make such a beautiful melody. 

And who knows, maybe she could mix her mundane sound with someone out there. 

So as a stupid idiot, she reached out to anyone who looked like they had any kind of interest in her, even though they would always use her and leave her heartbroken.