kwonchaeng

[passenger seat]

"Hey, Eunbi? i know you just came from work, do you want to have a quick stroll with me?"

Eunbi who was busy washing the dishes, quickly gave Chaeyeon a nod, smiling tiredly. "May i ask why at this time of night?"

"Just to wind off a bit." Chaeyeon said and went into her closet to slide into something warm so when they head out, they wont freeze to death. When everything was settled, the two moms entered Chaeyeon's [insert fancy car name coz im too lazy to search rip].

It is currently 7 in the evening. the streets they passed werent quite lit up yet, but as they went on, the highway's road narrowed a bit and exploded with orange-ish lights.

"Why the sudden invite, Chae?" Eunbi asked, making Chaeyeon turn to her, hands on the steering wheel, but she had to turn her eyes back to the road. Crashing into something or someone is the last thing she wanted to do tonight, especially with this visual goddess in her care. She once again shrugged in response, smiling secretly as Eunbi continued to watch the beautiful, mesmerizing lights they passed.

"Good evening everyone! it's your DJ fairychae here BACK with a list of songs you can listen to while driving with some ..huehue, babes ya know what i mean? nah , im kidding. but really guys! the first song to be played is somethin' from the 90s. it's perfect for a night stroll~"

The two heard it loud and clear, but no one made a single move. Chaeyeon steered the wheel with slightly sweaty hands, not really expecting that. it was indeed a coincidence.

"Turn it up, (lol stream twice's turn it up) will you Chae?" Eunbi said to Chaeyeon and so she increased the volume of the radio.

I look at her and had to smile
as we go driving for a while
her hair blowin in the open window of my car.

Chaeyeon side-glanced at Eunbi and immediately saw her still looking out the window, right elbow propped up while her chin rested on her palm, you know, still looking as gorgeous as ever.

As we go, i see the lights
watch them glimmer in her eyes
in the darkness of the evening~

and i've got all that i need
right here in the passenger seat~

As Chaeyeon took a left turn, Eunbi took this as a chance to scoot a little closer to the focused feather. Their eyes met when the clueless Chaeyeon stole a glance at the girl beside her again, causing both surprised eyes to look away with warm cheeks.

and i cant keep my eyes on the road
knowing that she's inches from me~

The feather's eyes soon landed on a bright store. and by bright, i mean, even from afar, the store basically lit up with white lights. it beamed on them so much that they had to look away. Chaeyeon unbuckled her and Eunbi's seatbelt and stepped out of the car, leaving a confused Eunbi in her seat.

"May i take you by the hand, dear madame? get a few drinks, maybe?" Chaeyeon put her hand out to which Eunbi scoffed at before grabbing it with a smirk as she got out of the car.

"Your british accent sucks." Eunbi teased, pulling her hand away and pushing Chaeyeon back to the driver's seat.

Eunbi removed her black and red beanie before stepping into the store, while with Chaeyeon, she stayed put after Eunbi told her she'll buy them drinks herself. She closed the windows, increased the airconditioner's tempreture , and laid her back on her seat, pouting like a kid who didnt ge wha hey wanted.