yulyen

[my second superior ship in iz*one!!]

[awful puns i found on the internet, how can i not lol and i miss yulyen]

[music puns]

"You had me at cello,"

Choi Yena told Jo Yuri one day. 

Yuri stopped, put down her music notes as slow as possible, and looked up at the older look-alike. "What" She said flatly. 

On the other side of the table, Yujin suddenly fell off her chair, howling with laughter as well as the younger, Wonyoung, a table away from the two, but she just giggled in her fist.

"I bet we'd get into some serious Treble together. Would you join me, Miss Jo?" Yena continued her horrible puns, fighting to keep a straight face. 

The rest of the class was basically listening in at this point, with the exception of Sakura, who was busy pretending to focus intently in her phone. Truth is, she was probably listening into the chatter to get some kind of idea. For what, who? We don't know.

"What exactly do you think you're doing?" Yuri asked, no honorifics or anything. The whole class knew they were just as close as a married couple, but witnessing Jo Yuri, whom they viewed as kind, gentle, and respectful person just flat out addressing someone older with no honorifics was an interesting sight. 

Yuri wondered if Yena completely lost her mind.

"You must be a choir director, because damn, you make my heart sing!" Yena chirped (quacked?), grinning like an idiot. 

Yuri groaned and stood up. "Of all the music-themed shitty pick-up lines, you're choosing the absolute worst." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Hmm. Got any better ones, then?" Yena asked, looking genuinely curious. She felt her heart do a twirl at seeing Yuri's smirk.

"I C Major potential in us getting together."

Yena's grin widened in amusement. Challenge accepted.

"Our bitonal tendencies only augment our contrary motions, baby," Yena shot back. 

A girl with quite an unreadable expression turned around and bent over her desk, trying her hardest to hold back a loud laugh that could destroy YenYul's flirting in an instant. "Hush, Hyewon unnie," Beside her was Minju, eyes sharply focused on the two's interaction. 

"Our voices are more than an octave apart," Yuri responded immediately, eyes dark and daring.  "why don't we move a little closer?"