ssamyen pt. 1

[ cheeky-ssam frick yea, les get into the cr i n ge

[ cheeky-ssam frick yea, les get into the cr i n ge.]

[. famous youtuber choi yena gets a message from an unknown number who asks if they can collab .]

Yena's POV

"Remind me why I let you drag me here with you because you're a chicken going on your own on this date? "

"Wonyoung, for the last time, this is not a date i'm not a chicken i'm a duck AND because you keep on pouncing on our poor local midgets 24/7. Give her a break."

Wonyoung sank her teeth on a cream bun and munched slowly. "not my fault she's so huggable. "

"Just say you're so whipped for each other," I smirked, sipping on my milktea.

Wonyoung glared at me. By glare I mean she just squinted her eyes and pursed her lips. If she was TWICE's maknae, I probably would have died on the spot. But no, all I see is Snowball (Secret Life of Pets) glaring at me.

"Hey hey, stop that, you aren't even intimidating in the slightest."

Wonyoung only rolled her eyes and continued munching on her cream bun.

I got back to scrolling on my timeline until I reach a certain old post of mine.

It's me and Chaewon in elementary school, arms slung over one another's shoulders and smiling widely with closed eyes. Mom must have posted it back when I didn't know how to access the internet.

The picture made me smile slowly, heart feel warm.

"Childhood crush?" Wonyoung asked from across the table.

I nodded without even taking the time to think about what she said.

Shit, now this baby knows what's up.

Before I could take my actions back, Wonyoung was already smirking knowingly at me.

"Well I guess I can't deny it now," I sighed, pouting and looking to the side. "Yes she's my childhood crush in middle school. We're close, but not really best of friends, you know? And said truth is, she's the most straightest girl I ever know."

Wonyoung, at the corner of my eye, looked quite unfocused.

Then I realized she was staring at someone. I heard her mutter, " That's a shame, unnie. But I totally see where you're coming from."

I looked at her confusingly and turned my gaze to where hers were. My eyes widened.

There she is. Looking as gorgeous as ever. "Waaaah.." My jaw hang loose as Kim Chaewon strutted towards our table by the window, poker face on.