ssamyen pt. 2

[ cheeky-ssam here's the second part :'( srry for the wait

[ cheeky-ssam here's the second part :'( srry for the wait. i still luv ur books]

"After Wonyoung, you decided to bring me to one of your dates again? I' ve had enough being a thirdwheel, unnie, give me a break," a puffy-cheeked Japanese shouted over to a certain duck right across her on the bar's glass table.

"Geez, what is it with you kids thinking all meet ups are dates?" Yena complained, rolling her eyes. The loud music rang loudly in their ears, but Hitomi heard it nonetheless.

"Well, you're all dressed in a suit," Hitomi pointed out.

"So if someone wears something flashy, that already means they're on a date?"

"For some people, no not really. But knowing you, Yena unnie, you suck at picking out your own clothes so yes. You dress like a normal person for once, it's a huge sign you're going on a date."

Maybe it is a date, Yena thought but then was quick to brush it off. No, it's a collab, Choi, you're only helping out a good friend.

" Oh! They're here already! " Yena excitedly shouted and waved a hand in the air." And dont worry, Tomi, Chaewon brought a friend with her so there'll be a fourthwheel."

Hitomi rolled her eyes and decided not to looked around for the girls who they're supposed to meet.

She was minding her own business until someone caught her eye.

Her eyes were scanning the opposite side where Yena was looking then stopped on a girl taller than a bobbed-hair girl beside her. Wearing an striped off-shoulder top that ended above her toned abs and wore denim shorts that hugged her hips just right.

Out of nowhere, a voice whispered near her ear, low and husky. "Hey, this seat taken?"

Hitomi flinched away from the person's breath and clutched her chest. There are two reasons, just guess [any reason is acceptable lol go crazy].

"Oops, sorry babe. Thought you wouldn't mind since I basically caught you staring at my ass a few secs ago" The girl took the chair beside Hitomi and sat there, legs crossed.

Hitomi's cheeks glowed bright pink at the girl's statement. "I-I was j-just uhhh, it wasn't what it looked like i swear-"

"Hush. We're all gay here honey," She winked and raised an eyebrow then smirked. "You're a cutie, btw~"

"Yeah, uhm, if you guys would stop flirting and oh I don't know, record us right now, we would really appreciate it." Yena butted in with Chaewon behind her.

Hitomi, still flustered, snatched the phone in Yena's outstretched hand and stomped towards the entrance, where she will be recording them from. Just to get this shit over with.