satzu

[statue]

sana

"Tzuyu, baby, I'm home.." Sana entered their apartment after taking her sandals off and slipping into her bunny slippers. With a sigh, she hung her coat and carelessly threw her bag on the little beanbag that was aligned to the flat-screen TV of their little apartment. It has been one heck of a week for the shiba inu, if there's one thing that could be proof, it was the dark bags under her eyes.

'I can't just sleep with my office clothes on, i'll change into more comfy PJs then i can finally cuddle up with my babyyy!'

Just the thought of a certain yoda made Sana smile like an idiot, so she hurriedly did her thing and finally, flopped next to the sleeping Tzuyu on their queen-sized bed.

"Hope you didn't get too stressed today baby," Sana softly whispered, snaking her arms around Tzuyu's thin waist. "You did a lot for me, Tzu, i hope you know i appreciate your every effort on making me feel so special.."

Before anything else, she scooted closer until their bodies were slightly touches and then she pecked Tzuyu's forehead.

When a day is said and done
In the middle of the night, and you're fast asleep, my love
Stay awake looking at your beauty
Telling myself I'm the luckiest gay alive ~

Eyes fluttered, lips parted, the taller eventually woke up with a sniffling and tired Sana. Tzuyu reached her hand out to cup Sana's tear-stained cheek.

'Cause so many times I was certain
You was gonna walk out of my life
Why you take such a hold of me, girl
When I'm still trying to get my act right?

Sana opened her eyes to meet Tzuyu's worried ones. Tzuyu muttered a groggy 'welcome home' and encouraged her fiancé to continue.

What is the reason when you really could've any man you want?
I don't see what I have to offer...

Tzuyu half-lidded, sad eyes signalled Sana's crystal, glassy eyes that she's there. Just a look, she knew, Tzuyu was there for her.

I should've been a season.
Guess you could see I had potential.
Do you know you're my miracle?

Their forehead touched as Sana began to sob quietly into the younger's shoulder, soaking her favorite Star Wars shirt, but both did not give a damn. They let the silence take over.

Tzuyu then nuzzled her fiancé's wi-- i mean hair, inhaling her scent and sighed.

tzuyu

I'm like a statue
Stuck staring right at you~
Got me frozen in my tracks.
So amazed how you take me back
Each and every time our love collapsed.
Statue, stuck staring right at youuu~

sana

So when I'm lost for words
Every time I disappoint you,
It's just 'cause I can't believe-

That you're so beautiful-

(Stuck like a statue)

Don't wanna lose you, no~

(Stuck like a statue)

Sana shifted a little to adjust her position on their bed. She is now little more taller than the smiling yoda. Tzuyu badly wanted to just lean in. It was this 👌 close to giving the squirrel a long passionate kiss, but that can wait. She lowkey wanted to hear what Sana has to say.

Every single day of my life, I thank my lucky stars
God really had to spend extra time when he sculpted your heart.

Coz there's no explanation,
Can't solve the equation-

The younger couldn't take it anymore and yep, there it is, what both idols were aching to do (ya know it, babyyy). Once Sana felt like crying again, Tzuyu quickly pulled away but stayed close to the squirrel who's currently catching her breath. Tzuyu can only smile and place a soft kiss on Sana's forehead.

It's like you love me more than myseeelf~

I'm like a statue, stuck staring right at you
Got me frozen in my tracks,
so amazed how you take me back
each and everytime our love collapsed,

statue, stuck staring right at youu
so when im loss for words everytime i disappoint you,
it's just coz i cant believe-

you're so beautiful ~
(girl you are the reason)

stuck like a statue
(the reason for livin')

dont wanna lose you, no~
(the reason for breathing~)

stuck like a statue
(you're so beautiful)

and you're so beautiful
(and i want you to feel it)

stuck like a statue
(cause so bad im needing)

dont wanna lose you, nooo~
(you're the reason for breathing)

stuck like a statue
(you're so beautiful ~)

woah oh oh oh oh
yeah yeah yeah yeah~

"I love you, Tzuyu-yah"

"I love you more my squirrel slash snaaaake~"

Sana laughed and rolled her eyes at Tzuyu's savageness. Even in times, moments such as this, the youngest will always find a way to at least shoot a savage remark every chance she gets. Although Sana didn't mind. She always loved these different sides of the yoda.

Tzuyu brought her soft, slender fingers on Sana's cheek, snapping the dazed girl and carefully traced hearts on those soft, puffy cheeks of hers while smiling charmingly.

When the day is said and done,

in the middle of the night

you're fast asleep my love...

"I'm the luckiest girl alive."