satzu

[how many months has it been since i last published my first satzu? too tired to find out tbh]

[oneshot where i pretend i know college students :'>]

[trust fall]

Chou Tzuyu was your typical college student. Dark circles, shades of black under her eyes, and an empty wallet in her pockets. Broke as ever.

She wasn't one to get invited to those parties and hang outs to be the beaming one. Sure, her visuals were just as ethereal as any goddess out there, could easily turn anyone's heads in her direction- in the good way. But she didn't like that kind of attention that much.

She just thinks of herself as someone who's.. well, who's just right there.

Despite the admiration from strangers, she has never been in a relationship. Among her group of friends, she was the only single pringle.

She didn't know if she should be proud of that fact, or be disappointed she's more lonelier than she ever was after Dahyun had finally gotten herself a boyfriend last week.

Though if she was to choose, she'd favor (or not) the latter more than the former.

"Yooo, Tzuyoda!"

Yoo Jeongyeon, one of Tzuyu's friends called out, ran up to the puppy and began to pat her back several times.

Through these past four years, Tzuyu has basically grown to just bear with most of her close friends' touchy habits and not give a damn about them. 

The group were taking a small stroll on the streets in a steaming afternoon, with empty stomachs. It was lunchtime, but none of them having lunch, for some odd reason.

However, Tzuyu's eyes brimmed with a little bit of curiousity, turning her eyes to Jeongyeon. "Something the matter?"

Jeongyeon laughed. Oh no, what is she up to this time? "Do you want free lunch?"

Being the purest and naive, and youngest of them all, Tzuyu's eyes beamed. "Yes," she replied in her normal flat tone, but it was fairly obvious she'd do anything for free food.

Chaeyoung and Momo, a pair from their own circle of friends, stared with curiousity, interested with the next upcoming events.

"Alright," Jeongyeon raised her index finger, "but on one condition."