02.act three

𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑺𝑬𝑵𝐓 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝑬
📱 '₊‧☁️ ₊·⁺🦋
002 . CHAPTER 2 |  NARRATIVE !
the hickey

" BABY" she runs into her boyfriends arms, " welcome back baby" he kissed her forehead

" BABY" she runs into her boyfriends arms, " welcome back baby" he kissed her forehead. She sat down on his bed but he pulls her down to lay on his chest as he caress her hair " so did you talk to Johnny?" he asked in a soft tone, she nods " it didn't go the way i expected but we eventually talked it out" she looked at the boy, " why are the lights red" she noticed after a minute the boy chuckled and planted a kiss on her forehead " i just like the red lights"he laughed.

Belle sat up and turned the red led lights off, " you're so annoying" she smiled and cups his face, he leans in closer and connect their lips together pulling her closer to deepen the kiss.

" what if someone walks in" she asked, Vinnie sighs and closed the door making sure to lock it.

" the hickey" Kio points at Vinnie's neck and laughed, " she has one too, oh my god y'all are wild" Jordan covers his face and laughs as belle runs towards him and tackling both of them to the floor " shut up" she whispered. Vinnie pass her a bottle of water, " jordan dont act like you and maddy don't do unholy things" he gives Jordan a look as the blonde hair boy kept quiet and walked away Vinnie looks at Kio " and don't act like you're innocent yourself"

" you should really meet my parents, they've been asking about you" Belle tells Vinnie who's eyes widened " y-your who?" he laughed nervously " my parents. Vinnie please they're coming to LA to visit and I want to introduce you to them if you feel comfortable with that ?" she looked at the boy who runs his fingers through his hair " fine, i'll meet your parents"