009.act three

𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑺𝑬𝑵𝐓 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝑬
📱 '₊‧☁️ ₊·⁺🦋
009 . CHAPTER 9 |  VOICEMAIL !
i think it's obvious we both have something in common

SHE GRABBED HER PHONE OFF THE COUNTERTOP as quickly as she could she dials the number but as expected it went to voicemail, she leaves a message and went back to bed since it was 4 AM hoping that this voicemail was the last time she'll ever speak ...

SHE GRABBED HER PHONE OFF THE COUNTERTOP as quickly as she could she dials the number but as expected it went to voicemail, she leaves a message and went back to bed since it was 4 AM hoping that this voicemail was the last time she'll ever speak to him for now.

" hi Vincent, its Belle......"

the boy woke up in the morning and saw the notification that he had received a voicemail, he furrowed his eyebrows and clicked onto it. The sound of her angelic voice puts a smile on his face, Vinnie sat up and continued listening to the rest of the message the girl left for him .

" i think it's obvious we both have something in common and its that we both clearly can't forget about each other, I can't come back to LA rightnow but i'll let you know when i get back and hopefully, we can sit down and talk about things we should have talked about"

Vinnie walked to Kio's room with a smile on his face, " she's coming back not now but she's coming back !" he exclaimed

Kio looked at him, " how'd you know?" Vinnie showed him " she left me a voicemail and she said that she'll let me know when she gets back and we can talk about things."

"I love you and I know you love me too but I think its best if you let me go, I don't want to put you through any more hurt. I love you, always."

" she said she loves me and that she thinks I should let her go. I cant do that" Vinnie shook his head, Kio shrugs " you just have to respect her wishes, I know its hard but eventually you'll need to let her go. You don't know if she's ever gonna come back for real" He snapped Vinnie out of his thoughts and back to reality.