02.ACT ONE

𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑺𝑬𝑵𝐓 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝑬
📱 '₊‧☁️ ₊·⁺🦋
002 . CHAPTER 2 | MEET THE CHARACTERS !
first thing first , introduction & be honest . i wont judge

KIM SOO MIN BELLE or which she prefers BELLE lives in Canada  alone with her friends , they own an apartment together and just live their life

KIM SOO MIN BELLE or which she prefers BELLE lives in Canada alone with her friends , they own an apartment together and just live their life . Belle grew up in Korea with her parents and sister who passed away in a car accident and ever since that , Belle started working hard to earn her own money and left Korea but of course with her parents consent. Belle was very independent and she got used to it that it was hard for her to depend on others for things . Belle was intimidating especially because of her strong resting bitch face  , she always felt like she was alone even when she was surrounded with her friends . She never expressed her feelings . never . She found it hard to share how she felt and she hates showing emotions since she always bottled up her feelings because the only person she could talk to was her late sister, she was always tough and cold hearted but slowly she found her best friend who she allowed to show her real feelings to is JOHNNY ORLANDO .

JOHNNY ORLANDO is a singer , he loved music ever since he was young and he grew up to chase his dreams . Johnny and Belle are the best of friends like peanut butter and jelly , they had a twin flame type of friend ship which everyone adored. He was the only one to ever know the real Belle Kim the person she is , good or bad but he still stayed with her and he never judged her for anything which she appreciated . Everyone always looked up to johnny as this musician that makes music and spread positivity but no one ever bothered to ask if the young teen was actually okay , how his day was or anything . All they ever cared about was when was his new music coming out which he feels neglected but he learnt how to deal with it .

RENEE ASHLEE the girl that stays unbothered. Renee knew everyone's secrets , she knew everything but she keeps her mouth shut and she knew how to act like she didn't . Renee knew how to act her way out of things but she was one of the most down to earth and lovable person ever which was very unexpected since everyone thinks that she was this mysterious girl who knew everyones deepest darkest secrets it was like she could read people's minds . Renee was one of those peoples that loved nature and she would rather be outside in nature than at home rotting on her bed wasting the day away . She would kill for her friends and was a rebel , she can be your worse nightmare or your sweetest dreams just play nice and watch your mouth or she'll expose you .

SKYLAR HATHAWAY the girl that has the " highest" body count . "Of course , shes blonde and shes white"  you may say well , no. It was because Skylar was one of the most popular girls in high school , she could get anything and whatever she wanted just by a snap of her finger . She wasn't a player she just gets together with boys , have fun and after a while she dumps them . Most of her toy boys were from parties because Skylar had a low alcohol tolerance and she just has more fun when shes drunk , most of her hookups last at least two days but the longest time she stayed with her toyboy was a week which was a new record for her  . Skylar was truly scared of commitment and trust me , she has feelings for some of the boys but she just got scared of getting into a real relationship so she plays them and this all started when her first boyfriend played her so she decided to play with other boys before they could play her . But , apart from her love life , Skylar was one of the smartest girls , she was a straight A student and she played sports which was a win for any guys if she gave them a chance .

HAZEL WILLIAMS apart from the three girls , Hazel hated school and she was someone who hardly paid attention to anything . Hazel never cared about anything , she just wanted to stay in and sleep because she never believed that she needed education even though , she was a good student with good grades she actually hated school and education in a whole because she believed that school's should start educating students about real life situations and talk more about mental health issues . Despite her ' who cares' attitude , Hazel is a good friend and she was always the one to give advice and spread love to her friend group .
She was always the one Belle puts on speed dial when Belle has tea to spill or when she just faces a crisis . Hazel lack love and affection, she was never close to her family and they were always toxic so she decided to move away and not like they would care .

AARON HULL the skater boy that every girl would simp for . Aaron loves his skateboard more than anything in the world , skating was his trick to make the girls simp for him . You could say skating was his secret charm , aaron had many many girls who were chasing him but he still believes that he was lonely and can ' never find the one' when he doesn't give girls a chance .
He was the dad of the group and he got everyone's shit together , he cooked for the group and he would drive them around even when some of them knew how to drive . Aaron was the most responsible and he just knew how to get them to shut up , he took care of everyone and that was something his friends loved about him .

HUDSON PARKER one of SKYLAR HATHAWAY'S longest hookups , something he was truly proud of because he didn't need to chase after Skylar he just took his chances because they were friends . Some say that it was more than a hook up , they were truly meant to be and Hudson hoped it was .
Hudson was Aarons skateboard buddy and the two would go to the skate park together every day and do all sorts of skate tricks . He could melt a girls heart just by smiling at them and that was exactly what he did to skylar . Hudson was the guy in the group that took everyones bullshit he was always there for everyone and he always supported his friends , he puts his friends before anything since they were his family . Hudson grew up with a broken family , his parents divorced and his father became addicted to alcohol and abusive .His dad wouldn't remember the abuse he did to Hudson because of the alcohol which he didn't want to get help for , Hudson ran away to Canada to stay with his friends to get away from his father .