03.act three

𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑺𝑬𝑵𝐓 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝑬
📱 '₊‧☁️ ₊·⁺🦋
003 . CHAPTER 3 |  NARRATIVE !
just leave

" YOU CANT !" Belle smacks the expired bread out of Hudson's hand, " no hudson" she sighs and threw the bread into the trash bin " i was gonna eat that when you left!" he whines and threw himself onto the couch, Aaron walks outside and looked at h...

" YOU CANT !" Belle smacks the expired bread out of Hudson's hand, " no hudson" she sighs and threw the bread into the trash bin " i was gonna eat that when you left!" he whines and threw himself onto the couch, Aaron walks outside and looked at his two friends " i dont even wanna know" he shook his head and walked to the kitchen walking back out with a cup of coffee in his hand.

Vinnie was playing his computer games while Belle sat and watched, she gets a call from Finn she leaves the room to answer the call " hey finn- is everything okay?" she cuts herself off when she hears the boy sobbing " belle, they're gone." he managed to say before choking on his tears confused she asked him " who?"
he sighs " belle, your parents died in a car on the way to your place in Canada. Johnny heard a loud bang and he came out to check what it was and- Belle ? hello?" he called but she couldn't form any words, it was like everything slowed down and her head was empty. She felt her self slowly sliding against the wall to the ground, she ends the call and sat there not knowing what to do or how to process this " hey whats wrong ?" Vinnie asked as he walked towards her, she looked at him with tears filling up her eyes " m-my parents they're gone forever"

They took the next possible flight to Canada, Belle didnt say anything but Vinnie knew she wasn't okay, he tried his best to be there for her but the next few days, all Belle did was ignore everyone. She settled everything she need to settle with the hospital and her parents house in Korea and everything and when she was done or when she came home, she'd go straight into her room and not say a single word to anyone.

She would spend nights just laying in bed and staring at her ceiling or out the window, sometimes she doesn't even get any sleep.

Vinnie knocked onto the door, " Belle you need to come out. At least eat something or talk to someone please! i'm leaving tomorrow and i've dont nothing but just sit outside your door every minute and hour making sure that you're okay and hoping that you'll open the door and at least talk to anyone of us. You can't keep shutting us out forever." He says in a frustrated tone, she opens the door and looks at him " then leave. I didn't ask you to come back with me and I never asked you to ever fall in love with me," she says in a low tone, he looked at her with a confused expression " what are you talking about?" completely lost at what she was trying to say, Belle laughed " oh admit it Vincent. You never wanted to meet my parents, if I never met you none of this would have happened !" she raised her voice at the boy who kept quiet his heart breaking at every word she said. Belle added, " your crazy ex? fucking faith did this. Its a win win for both of you huh? You don't have to meet my parents and she gets back at me" Belle chuckles, Vinnie looks at her like she was insane " what are you trying to say?"

" i hate you and I hate life ever since i've met you" She mumbled as the tears that started filling up her eyes roll down her cheeks, vinnie nods his head " fine, hate me all you want but i'll never hate on you and i'll always love you even if you hate everything about me or whatever and i'm sorry all I never wanted to do was make you happy, i tried my best to protect you every single minute and second? I'm trying my best so why can't you see that"

"just leave." she looks down and pointed to the front door, " i'm not leaving," he stood still but she pushes him " just leave me alone ! just leave ! i never want to see you ever again just go" she falls to the ground and breaks down in tears, he wraps his arms around her as she cries onto his shoulder.